Woodley should fake a small injury until GSPs USADA test are finished.

Pffft - They aren't going to catch GSP on anything.

I would hope this fight could be made in October or late September. Wonderboy and Woodley had easy fights in their last outing. They don't have battle fatigue or damage. Get it done ASAP while they are both healthy. Quick turn around.

The UFC is not going to waste GSP's return fight on Woodley. The UFC is in the business to make $ and Woodley has very few fans so he brings nothing to a money fight.

If he fights someone like Diaz/Silva/Bisping, who have large fan bases, the $ is much bigger. Simply:

big draw + big draw = Big $
big draw + no draw = Less $

Last edited:
No one knows where to find him.

EJc4Pna.gif

Well done sir, you are leading the best thread gif of the day contest.

GSP is free to return in December. Woodley would be foolish to fight Wonderboy in November given that news. They cant strip a champ only 5 months with the belt and they couldnt possibly tell GSP "no" to a title shot.

I'd be calling Danas bluff.
That fight won't happen.. Sh.

Would be funny if they make Wonderboy fight GSP for the interim and GSP loses...

It would be even funnier if GSP won, took a year+ off then retired again with the belt.

I'd love to see it. GSP walks in a year later after reclaiming what he never lost, drops the belt in the middle of the cage, crotchchops Dana and Lorenzo then walks out.

But why?

Your idea is odd. I want Tyron to succeed and show his worth but it seems like Tyron 'knows' he loses against GSP or WB but I suppose GSP is the money fight and Tyron doesn't get ko'd....still though, WB has earned his ts and Tyron's acting like a duck

Fine...Wonderboy vs Ruthless for Interim belt. Lawler's loss was too sudden to make an impact on his ranking.

GSP is free to return in December. Woodley would be foolish to fight Wonderboy in November given that news. They cant strip a champ only 5 months with the belt and they couldnt possibly tell GSP "no" to a title shot.

I'd be calling Danas bluff.

You realise that if a fighter has an injury, he/she is inspected by a UFC physician right? You can't just fake an injury.

No. He should and will fight rightful #1 contender in Wonderboy! I became his fan after title win, but he lost me 3 minutes after when he started talking. His reign will be short, Wonderboy by KO 1st round.

gsp making a comeback is the stupidist thing he could do.

its not about his age or whether he believes he can still compete.

as a fan i think he should've learned from the others who came back and went on losing streaks, thats what i'm afraid is going to happen with gsp.

he will tarnish his legacy and record by losing and probably getting ko'd or finished.

in his last few fights he was less eplosive, made less movement, wasn't as quick, it seemd alot of his natural abilities had went downhill.

so after a long lay off and most likely his abilities being less effective, i think no matter who he fights it will be a tough fight for him to even win.

where as if you compare the gsp that fought fitch, in most opponents he would probably win a dominant decision, like i said his last few fights, hendricks, condit, and diaz he seemed less like himself.

i think he should stay retired with the record he has and the fact he did so while still being champ, if he comes back i think it will start a string of losses then it ruins the fact he could've been one of only or few that retired still being ww champ like he did after the hendricks fight.

we'll see what happens but i if gsp comes back and feels like he can still fight, it will be a rude awakening back to reality that accept the fact your wrong and you can't do the things as good, or as fast as you use to.

I doubt Woodley will need to 'fake' an injury , just wait for nature to run it's course

Dana doesn't give a fuck about what GSP wants, he doesn't get the same treatment as all the company fighters. Dana knows that GSP is smart and won't sit out waiting for a title shot when he's clearly desperate to compete.

If GSP was desperate for a fight he would have had a fight by now. He also wouldnt be doing the 4 months of testing to return.

If GSP was desperate for a fight he would have had a fight by now. He also wouldnt be doing the 4 months of testing to return.
He can't just dive in, he has sponsorship dilemmas and things like that.

Back