Woodley on Conor possibly going to 170

Tyron would employ the lay and pray strategy and still might get KO'd

Gettin in those hex-bar deadlifts. Woodley is a beast.

Lmfao Woodley is easily one of the worst match ups for Conor at WW, I cant believe I'm even entertaining this idea. Explosive as hell, bigger wrestler than Chad, Solid chin, and the power to take your head off at any moment (Jay Hieron fight). Conor could not stand up if he had a wrestler the size of Woodley on him.

I saw the question he was asked on that Periscope. It was something like "Who would you rather get passed over for? Stephen Thompson or Conor McGregor?" I wish he answered that question. One of them is gonna happen hopefully.

McGregor is only even thinking about WW because the champion is a boxer puncher with a ton of mileage who's getting up there in age. He aint fighting fucking Woodley lol.

Woodley vs Conor never happens.. First of all Woodley never going to get belt and he doesnt bring the numbers..

Are those any better than regular deadlifts?

Less stress on the lower back. Unlike with a straight bar, because you're standing inside of it, you don't have to pull the bar out passed your knees when lifting. I bought one and use it often. I even take it outside in the nice weather for farmer walks. Here's a decent video I found where the guy explains its benefits quite well:

Last edited:
McGregor is only talking about WW because the champion is a boxer puncher with a ton of mileage who's getting up there in age. He aint fighting fucking Woodley lol
oh, for sure the opponent plays a great part in that

i bet if i guy like demian or non USADA hendricks would be the champ he would think twice about moving up

I liked woodley right up until the Condit fight. That fight is his only signature win and the other guy went down with an injury. Yet Woodley wants to run his mouth constantly telling us how great he is.

If you are so great go take another fight and win. Running your mouth about a fight that didn't happen against Hendricks and one where the other guy went down with an injury is just silly.

He wants to talk his way into a championship fight yet he still hasn't done anything to show he's improved since being completely outclassed by Rory.

They're safer because the weight is directly under your center of gravity vs in front of it with a straight bar. A straight bar puts more stress on your lower back and hammies but not in a good way. You can also lift more with a hex bar

Personally, I'm able to go heavier with the hex bar because I feel less stress on my lower back. The barbell deadlift might be the "pro" version - because that's how the deads are performed in competition -, but if that's not your goal, you can choose the one that makes you feel more comfortable.

Woodley doesn't deserve to even Co-main at 200, LMAO at him telling Wonderboy to fight Rory after Rory took Woodley to school.

Woodley vs McGregor would be very ugly.

Lmfao Woodley is easily one of the worst match ups for Conor at WW, I cant believe I'm even entertaining this idea. Explosive as hell, bigger wrestler than Chad, Solid chin, and the power to take your head off at any moment (Jay Hieron fight). Conor could not stand up if he had a wrestler the size of Woodley on him.

That punch he put Hieron away with you don't often see thrown. Lead right hand after switching. Sick punch.

Back