Woodley Is Going To Murk MacDonald!!

DaleyChamp

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I am as unbiased as it gets on this...I don't particularly like either, but this is a horrible matchup for Rory. His stance is very open and he lacks any head movement which is not a good mix. Maia was tagging him a lot in rounds two and three but Maia was completely gassed so his punches had little effect. The threat of the takedown largely contributed to this but that will be the same in this fight against Woodley.

Rory has no shot in hell of taking Woodley down consistently and Woodley will be smashing him with his explosive bursts of punches...faking takedowns and blasting Rory up top, or faking punches and taking MacDonald down!! It will be a pounding.

Nope. Rory will point fight to a decision. You heard it here first folks.

MacDonald is gonna bounce around and jab/throw body kicks all the while Joe Rogan is going through some 20 orgasms.

Hopefully Woodley explodes all over his face and ends him.

I tend to agree. Tyrone has good take-downs and good power, he should win a decision here.

Good fight, both guys have the tools to win this.

MacDonald is gonna bounce around and jab/throw body kicks all the while Joe Rogan is going through some 20 orgasms.

Hopefully Woodley explodes all over his face and ends him.

you have a lot of pent up sexual frustration

I got Woodley by beating. Never been impressed with McDonald. Wilts under pressure, and Woodley can dish out a lot. I see Rory wilting in the second.

I am as unbiased as it gets on this...I don't particularly like either, but this is a horrible matchup for Rory. His stance is very open and he lacks any head movement which is not a good mix. Maia was tagging him a lot in rounds two and three but Maia was completely gassed so his punches had little effect. The threat of the takedown largely contributed to this but that will be the same in this fight against Woodley.

Rory has no shot in hell of taking Woodley down consistently and Woodley will be smashing him with his explosive bursts of punches...faking takedowns and blasting Rory up top, or faking punches and taking MacDonald down!! It will be a pounding.

The battle of the two most over rated guys in the UFC? Unless Rory pulls a Carlos Condit, TW is not going to win this one, either. Can he win twice by pure luck?

Lol never. Rory will have a field day with his jab. Willing to sig bet!

Rory is going to get fucked up. He's reached his ceiling as far as fighting goes.

I really wish they had put him in there with Lombard, but I guess they aren't that mean. Shows how tough 170 is right now that Woodley is the safer choice for a prospect you don't want to die in the cage.

The battle of the two most over rated guys in the UFC? Unless Rory pulls a Carlos Condit, TW is not going to win this one, either. Can he win twice by pure luck?

"Unless Rory pulls a Carlos Condit," WTF? Receive a freak accident by being taken down? Yes, Condit certainly pulled this... /sigh

I think with the wrong strategy any top ten WW can be overwhelmed by Woodley in the early rounds. It should go without saying, with the right strategy Woodley can lose to any top ten WW - including Condit minus the freak accident. This is what top tier is all about, no one is to be overlooked.

Hopefully Woodley explodes all over his face
and ends him.

wtf.gif

rory could jab n jog his way to victory, but tyrell has looked like a beast. I give the edge to Tyrion

Lol you're stupid. Don't even watch mma. No head movement? Jesus.....
Mabye people haven't catched on what Rory does, but it would show in Tyron fight if it stays on the feet

Back