Woodley is a bottom feeder

Dyson350

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He wins the belt as a underdog then has the nerve to dismiss the number one contender who would probably be the favorite in that fight for "Money Fights"

Does he not realize having a belt doesn't equal money? You have to be a DRAW..and he is far from that and he knows its. All he is trying to do is leech off the names of Diaz/GSP on a card headlined by Diaz/Connor. He brings nothing to the table as far as draw power and is bottom feeding off other guys success while ducking people he should be fighting.

If he was any kind of championship caliber fighter with confidence in himself he would build his own name up by proving himself against top guys in the division instead of trying to latch onto the closest big name fighter he can just because he won a belt.

In what world would Diaz or GSP ever consider Woodley a money fight if thats what they are wanting. If anything they take the fight because they want a easy path to a belt.

I've had more than enough of champions deciding to bypass the top contenders. If the UFC ever wants to be seen as legitimate that shit needs to stop.

woodley has fought jordan mein, tarec safidine,nate marquart,jake shields,koscheck,condit,mcdonald,DONG HYUN KIM,kelvin gastelum, and bobby brawler.

who have you fought?

Sensing saltiness with a hint of racism.

woodley has fought jordan mein, tarec safidine,nate marquart,jake shields,koscheck,condit,mcdonald,DONG HYUN KIM,kelvin gastelum, and bobby brawler.

who have you fought?

Lol wtf kind of rebuttal is that? I'm not a fighter genius.

<36>

Guess what? He's getting paid & you are not!!! So if he is a "bottom feeder", what does that make you?

Do Woodley fans even exist ?

I mean as in fans fans, not as in people that like to use the word "salty" after every god damn fight.

Stop looking for salt on Sherdog people, go to your nearest supermarket and get some.

Lol wtf kind of rebuttal is that? I'm not a fighter genius.

<36>
slender_man_crying_by_shizuru_minamino-d3i50wi.png

im a woodley fan sorry

Do Woodley fans even exist ?
slenderman_waving__png__by_thehighmaster-d6aj059.png

Ts thinks fighting the current champ is beneath gsp or diaz because he's a bottom feeder. LOL.

Guess what? He's getting paid & you are not!!! So if he is a "bottom feeder", what does that make you?

lol Do you not know what the term bottom feeder means? What you just said makes absolutely no sense.

I can understand champs wanting to make money but these dumb asses don't realise that to be a top draw, you need to build an undefeated streak and some sort of aura of invincibility not just fight the lower ranked ''names'' and avoid the top contenders.

who have you fought?

This is pure retardation.

"He/She could kick your ass" is another equally idiotic response.

It's a forum. Sports fans express opinions. If you can't handle that you need to leave.

How can you blame Tyron when the exact scenario he's asking for is going on all around him?

Fair fucks to Woodley. I'm more interested in a Wonderboy matchup, but Tyron can't be faulted for trying to get that Conor / Diaz / Silva wacky fight money.

I'm most surprised that you got 3 likes. Tyron has had a ton of big fights so if he's on that money chase let it happen. Why do we need to take it personal? It's not the only belt in contention and Thompson can do the same thing when he gets the belt.

Woodey don't duck nobody! Evidently he'll even move up in weight for the best fight. Rumour has it Sean Salmon may be coming out of retirement to challenge for the welterweight strap!

I'll try to find the link.

This is pure retardation.

"He/She could kick your ass" is another equally idiotic response.

It's a forum. Sports fans express opinions. If you can't handle that you need to leave.
you sound like you got your feelings hurt somehow. what a homo

he called tyron a bottom feeder. but i listed a bunch of noteable mma names, what are you crying about?

Last edited:
I understand you're hurt but that thing he have now on is waist makes him much more interesting and gives him more popularity , maybe GSP will not give a crap about that title but Diaz may. He won fair and square , respect the guy.

Back