Woodley confirmed to help guys bust nuts in his new rap song

I believe he talking about a women helping HIM bust a nut

Then you bust a nut,
Then I said are you done...Are you done with the smoke,
Can we move this shit along,
She say "yuh"....

I more offended that none of that shit rhymes
If it was still talking about the situation from the point of the woman, there would be no need to put "She".

Unless there's multiple women?

This should not surprise anyone after his last sick track “Eat yo ass”.

Rappers have always been homosexual

they are just open about it now

You can really hear his passion for rapping when the chorus hits, “falling in and out of love with you, falling in and out of love with you”.

T-Wood steps to success:
1)stop rapping
2)start fighting
3)continue to stop rapping

T-Wood is a really good rapper, probably GOAT MC in the game atm

you must not be keeping with the current rap scene because gay rap is the new trend
good for t-wood for staying relevant in his art and being cutting edge
t-wood THE CHOSEN ONE to get busted on, not by leon edwards, but by his lover who he's not gasssing or bluffing

in this respect, notorious BIG was ahead of his time when he admitted to the girl he liked that he would suck her dad's dick just to impress her

YES FOR GAY RAP, YES FOR GAY JESUS

how anyone can like rap or hip hop music blows my mind...where's the electric guitars, drum solos? id rather dig out my eye balls than listen to that ghetto music...if you even call it music...

doesnt he have real friends? a real friend wouldnt let him "sing" like that.

I had him on Snapchat for a while, not sure why. Anyways, his whole snap was him rapping to his own lyrics, which were very very bad.

Haha I'd expect nothing less from his snapchat.

More than just the lyrics, it just sounds terrible. Some rappers can make stupid lyrics sound good at least but this is just a dumpster fire through and through.

Back