Woodley calls out the GOAT

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Woodley said on the MMA Hour that he doesn't want to fight Wonderboy cause Wonderboy picked against him when he fought Lawler, and it's not a fight ppl are willing to pay to see. He says Nick is top 5 and deserves it, and so does GSP. Who would you like to see him against now that Wonderboy is off the table? The Goat.. or GSP?
Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/2...s-want-for-money-fights-says-stephen-thompson

Last edited:
Can't blame the man for wanting a money fight instead of possibly losing his belt and the possibility of getting money fights in his first title defense against Wonderboy but his reasoning is bullshit.

The GOAT or GSP ?

They are one and the same.

In what world is Nick Diaz top 5? The guy hasn't won any important fights in the UFC. Man up and fight Wonderboy!

Let every champion pick their first defense.

Wow, I can't believe this guy. He was crying about his title shot before even though he was only on a two fight win streak and yet he wants to deny Wonderboy who has won more fights in a row than Woodley has in his entire UFC run. And now he wants to fight a guy that hasn't won a fight since 2011 and hasn't fought in over a year or another guy who hasn't fought in nearly three years.

Unbelievable, I wish Robbie had KOed this guy.

Cool, pretty sure Woodley would pick me then!

Sorry. I didn't think I had to point out "as long as it's not a fucking goof". I thought it was obvious, apologies.

Wonderboy, Diaz and GSP all beat Woodley.

Wonderboy is just the guy that'll give him the biggest beat down out of the 3.

Wonderboy, Diaz and GSP all beat Woodley.

Wonderboy is just the guy that'll give him the biggest beating out of the 3.
Just like the beating lawler gave him? 90% of sherdog said lawler would beat the shit out of him.

GSP isn't coming back at 170lbs. USADA is a real thing.

Nick Diaz should just take Woodley into deep waters and take that belt of his.

seems this belongs here....

T7qbHz4.gif

In what world is Nick Diaz top 5? The guy hasn't won any important fights in the UFC. Man up and fight Wonderboy!

Nick only fights hitters, bro. If everyone else fought hitters instead of fighting guys that wanted to play the system, they would have a much worse resume than Nick.

"Woodley said on the MMA Hour that he doesn't want to fight Wonderboy cause Wonderboy picked against him when he fought Lawler"

What the fuck is this shit?

Back