• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Woodley and Dan Hardy twitter war

Thats all right, because as long as he keeps winning, yall gon learn to stop hating on my boy Tyrun!

Tyron thinks he's the greatest thing to ever happen to the UFC when in reality he's been one of the worst champions of all time.

Commentator shouldn't comment?
{<huh}
Not when he's only replying out of triggered emotion and not professional unbias. Story is Tyron and CM Punk train together, Tyron told CM he should call out Dan Hardy and that CM was a better fighter. Hardy took offense to it, and started the social media sensitivity bs, acting as if he has been a Champion to know how it feels, and acting as if he is speaking for all fans, martial artists, combat sports fans, fighters, casuals, etc etc.. As many of us with common sense don't agree with Dan, nor think of his tweets as more then someone with feelings hurt.

I like Hardy, but he should shut the fuck up about this. Woodley would ko him sensless anytime.
woodly should actually listen to what hes saying tho. Everything he said is spot on. As well he owned Woodley in this twitter war. Woodley is a shitty champion and people don't like him, he does himself no favors and blams everyone else for not being a draw

Not when he's only replying out of triggered emotion and not professional unbias. Story is Tyron and CM Punk train together, Tyron told CM he should call out Dan Hardy and that CM was a better fighter. Hardy took offense to it, and started the social media sensitivity bs, acting as if he has been a Champion to know how it feels, and acting as if he is speaking for all fans, martial artists, combat sports fans, fighters, casuals, etc etc.. As many of us with common sense don't agree with Dan, nor think of his tweets as more then someone with feelings hurt.
you are wrong tho, majority of people actually agree with hardys statements on Woodley and how bad he is of a champion and dan even gives great insight of what Woodley should do better. Woodley should listen and just shit the fuck up

Would watch Dan Hardy getting wrestlefucked by GSP over Woodley staring at people for 5 rounds again any day of the week. Hardy had some awesome performances back in the day and deserves more respect than The Boring One..

dan-hardy-pumped-up-o.gif

Shouldn't your account be deleted?

you are wrong tho, majority of people actually agree with hardys statements on Woodley and how bad he is of a champion and dan even gives great insight of what Woodley should do better. Woodley should listen and just shit the fuck up
Majority on sherdog? Or majority in actual mma gyms? Because as a trainer and ex pro mma fighter, we applaud Tyron and look at Dana as a joke in the end.. for the most part. How does one "shit the fuck up"? And why speak on a stranger like that, when you follow his sport, know of him, post about him, etc etc.. ? Yet, he does none of that in regards to you. Stalker maybe you are? Or infatuated with a stranger?

I like Woodley. He seems a good guy to me.

If he would relax a little I actually think he would come off as likeable......he’s close to it but keeps getting in his own way

LMFAO. Hardy said nothing about Tyron's fighting skills.

Whenever someone makes an intelligent comment, Tyron' s only retort is he can kick their ass. Dude has zero conversational skills, how does he expect to be marketable.

If he had Chael's charisma on top of his fighting skills, he'd be a huge star.

Shael is unrivaled in MMA in mic skills and self promotion. But i'm curious as to why ppl don't bring up conversational skills with guys like say Fedor or Chuck Liddell ?? Anderson Silva made "Anderson Silva" money on skills and UFC push alone. Do you feel conversational skills should be listed on a fighters attributes??

[<diva2] .

Shael is unrivaled in MMA in mic skills and self promotion. But i'm curious as to why ppl don't bring up conversational skills with guys like say Fedor or Chuck Liddell ?? Anderson Silva made "Anderson Silva" money on skills and UFC push alone. Do you feel conversational skills should be listed on a fighters attributes??

[<diva2] .

Chuck and Anderson did not talk much and were the silent killer types. The problem is Tyron talks a lot, and most of it is terrible.

At some point T-Wood needs to just drop it, ppl don't like rehearing a story about somebody who made it over and over.
I like Woodley he is a defending champion, but just take Evans advice let it go for today.

tyron can do whatever the champ wants to do

So Woodleys reply to Hardys you are "whining too much and playing the victim" is again whining too much and playing the victim. :D

Well at least he is consistent.

Commentator shouldn't comment?
{<huh}

TBH, its really shitty and could and will likely affect his job.

If he wanted to say this to Woodley he should have done so in a private forum.

I hate when people hint at something publicly thats not difficult to decipher.....

like saying 'not saying any names but that ufc president is an asshole.'

Just because you dont say the name doesnt make it ok.

Back