Woodley 100% needs to call out GSP every day

FrodoFraggins

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
After a finish like that, he needs to just keep calling out GSP and tell him to stop ducking him(whether he is or not). Who cares if some people get annoyed, GSP does care about what people say and can be gotten to. Now Dana doesn't want GSP fighting for another belt but Woodley should just say "fuck it" to Dana.

I was a big GSP fan but his cherry picking is what's hurting his legacy.

GSP is unavailable at this time...

If you would like to leave a message call 1-800-EXCUSE-R-US

GSP ducked the whole MW division I don't think he gives a rats ass about blatantly ducking anymore.

How GSP is ducking if he is not active ? Dumbass GSP haters

GSP is unavailable at this time...

If you would like to leave a message call 1-800-EXCUSE-R-US

If he hears/sees that shit all the time he will eventually cave and take a fight with Woodley.

GSP has a tummy ache and can't fight Woodley.

After a finish like that, he needs to just keep calling out GSP and tell him to stop ducking him(whether he is or not). Who cares if some people get annoyed, GSP does care about what people say and can be gotten to. Now Dana doesn't want GSP fighting for another belt but Woodley should just say "fuck it" to Dana.

He's undoubtedly top 5 of all time, if you ignore the drug cheats he's probably #1 and that was before coming back and winning a MW title.
His legacy isn't hurting.

If there was any time for him to do that since being champion, that was the time.

Tyron went full Woodley

GSP will never fight Tyron unfortunately

What the fuck was that post fight interview, Woodley was so flat. He should have been calling out GSP, instead he shouts out wiz khalifa and hypes a mixtape?

If Tyron had business savvy he would do this.

But he doesn't. So he won't. He just blame Dana for not making it happen.

Tyron is bad match up for GSP. Great power, great wrestling, good submissions.

GSP ducked Woodley for a reason.

Woodleys a fckn idiot outside the ring. Call out Covington or st pierre for the main even of msg you big dummy

What the fuck was that post fight interview, Woodley was so flat. He should have been calling out GSP, instead he shouts out wiz khalifa and hypes a mixtape?

Yes I was thinking this also

"My single beat yo ass ft wiz khalifa is coming out next week" killed me a bit though, not gonna lie <45>

Just to be clear, I think GSP would beat woodley as long as the diverticulitis isn't bad enough to. GSP has better striking and would never have lost to Rory. But it's not hating on GSP to recognize that he has and is avoiding woodley.

There's no way GSP would think Woodley is clean and accept a fight with him.

Wasted effort.

He pretty much said that everyone hates on what he says so he's gonna be a company man I guess. If he's getting advice on this it's shit advice. That was the time to call out who he wants next, and it shouldn't be a 185 pound fighter.

Back