Wonderboy vs MVP?

Zurvan

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Would love to see this standup battle. Thoughts?

The way MVP drops his hands down by his knees would make for a nice highlight reel when Wonderboy decapitates him with a flush head kick.

Monday-Morning-Commute.jpg

Yep. Page really needs to be in the UFC and soon...

it'd be very interesting indeed.
sucks that we have no idea how really good (or decent, bad, overhyped, etc) because he's only fought a bunch of newbs so far.

meh get back to me when mvp has fought someone in the top 500

Stylistically its an awesome matchup. But Thompson just beat a former champ and MVP hasn't fought anyone in the top 100..

It's a god fight. I wouldnt even count out Page as he obviously is very talented but we just need to see some higher level acomplishments from him. Gonzales is a start.

Who is map?

this exact thread happened yesterday

cool matchup of styles, I guess, but Wonderboy could work him over on the ground, I'm sure.

I want to see how Page deals w legit competition- he's gotten enough soft balls.

Interesting that they both fought Nah Shon Burrell

Page needs to either get out of Bellator or they need to start giving him real opponents and a real chance to prove himself. He doesn't need to be protected like he has been.

Yeah, he'd probably get fucked by wrestlers, but Wonderboy would be an amazing fight for sure. I'd favor Wonderboy due to his experience level, but goddamn if MVP isn't capable of pulling off some crazy shit to get a KO.

MVP has been making HL reel KO's vs. mediocre fighters...
Wonderboy has been making HL reel KO's vs. solid opponents including former champs...

I'll quote myself from yesterday:

Premature and mismatch.

I love MVP but he needs a top 30 guy, then top 20, then 15, then 10, then 5, THEN the champ (who will be Wonderboy at that time).

Talking about a guy who is ranked #1 challenger in the division fighting a guy who is not ranked top 30, doesn't even make sense.

But in a future world, if the right 6 fights happened between now and then, sure I'd love to see it too!

Dude is flashy af but im not sure he can keep the antics even with Bellator´s WW top, if he manages to keep beating everyone like that i have no doubt he will get to the UFC soon.

He's smaller. He's said that once he moves up in competition he'll go to 155.

Von Miller would make him cry and walk out of press conference.

Back