Wonderboy vs Condit for the tittle shot

leojr2005

ATT
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
This fight should happen first. Condit may get his first ko

Condit is one of my favorite fighters but he has had his share of title shots and number one contender shots....

NO. Enough of Condit, what is with people who want the same guy contesting the title shot? He's had 2 title shots already.

Wonderboy just KOd the #2 guy, now he should fight the #4 guy for a title shot?

McDonald's nose probably still isn't ready for a fight this soon after his injury in the Lawler fight. Condit just lost although he actually won and was robbed by a bad decision. Therefore, I say Wonderboy vs. Woodley with the winner getting Lawler. Condit and McDonald can rematch with the winner of that fight getting the winner of the Lawler title fight vs. the winner of Wonderboy - Woodley fight.

I like it TS, Woodley can wait, that dude hasn't done enough to warrant a title shot.

If you're on a 6 fight win streak and just destroyed Hendricks in round 1, you deserve a title shot. Plus, he's a very exciting fighter and a match-up with Robbie would be awesome. We all know the UFC takes such things into consideration.

If you finish Hendricks in 1st round, you should get an automatic title shot.

Lawler needs an opponent anyway, why not Wonderboy?

Condit should have the belt right now, but it came after a questionable title shot to begin with. Wonderboy has earned his shot by doing what Condit, Lawler, and GSP couldn't do. There will be plenty of time for Condit vs. Wonderboy.

Back