• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Wonderboy reacting to his KO loss against Pettis (NMF alive)

Wonderboy is the better fighter but I think Pettis might win this way 7/10 times same with Bisping vs Luke.

Luke is a way better fighter but if they fought 10 times I think Bisping wins 8-9/10 times.
Wonderboy has destroying Pettis but Pettis gameplan was to chop down WB rear leg to then hit the head which he did it's not a flkuke like cain vs Jds or Hall vs Mousesaucy
No way he fucking does a showtime punch off the cage 7 out of 10 times. Wonderboy got caught.

I still can't believe he lost to a shot Pettis at WW.

Have you followed Ben at all since the loss? Pity Party? Are you retarded? Ben tweeted just barely hours after "Well that sucked" - in every single interview he had made zero excuses and basically said "shit happens, Jorge got me"... Wonderboy has handled it like a champ. Neither one asked for pity. My guess is you dont know the definition of pity.
Hmmm a critical thinker would have deduced that I was alluding to their post fight "good sport attitude" was all just projection cause inside they are suffering for those losses. Obviously you aren't one of them.

If you watched Chuck vs. Tito 30 for 30, Chuck watches his KO loss to Rashad and almost weeps. He should go see Wonderboy about how to handle it better.
People handle life and losses in different ways, no way is the right way, each to their own.

Maybe the luck he had was that wonderboy wasn't more careful while picking him apart...maybe the luck was that he didnt expect a 20 year professional, renowned for his striking to nail his ass. If there was a rematch, he might not be that lucky.

Maybe the luck was that the particles of space moved in such a way that his fist collided with Wonderboy's jaw. I'm not a fan of Pettis whatsoever, but spare me the "luck" argument. Mark of someone with no idea what they're watching. Go watch Disney films.

Maybe the luck was that the particles of space moved in such a way that his fist collided with Wonderboy's jaw. I'm not a fan of Pettis whatsoever, but spare me the "luck" argument. Mark of someone with no idea what they're watching. Go watch Disney films.
Disney films take the backseat to no entertainment arena.

GSP had his “dark thoughts” but not this man. Truly a saint to us all

People handle life and losses in different ways, no way is the right way, each to their own.

That and the ko vs Rashad was a lot more brutal. There are differences in kos and such a brutal one can cause quite a trauma.

Crazy that he ate flush right hands from probably the hardest hitter in the division in Woodley but got slept by a punch from a LW known for his kicks lol

I really think his style is tailor made for beating Usman tho

Lmfao.
This is awesome.
Always had hespect for WB but I hespect him even more for this.

It takes a lot of mental fortitude and only a real martial artist at heart could do this and accept it wholeheartedly.

Salute WB.

One of my favs. Dude is such a nice guy and yet still a fucking killer.

Man how can you not love this guy.

He is so upbeat even watching himself be knocked out.

Wonderboy is a beast, can't wait to see him fight again.

very good fighter that seems like a great guy

I like Wonderboy but sometimes I feel like he's too nice and too clean. I get the feeling that guys like WB always have some demons that they're hiding. Idk I could be wrong tho, he might just be a straight edge killer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back