Wonderboy moving the needle?

giphy.gif

LOL @ 1.3 million being good. McGregor vs. Siver was 2.75 million average with 3.1+ million peak, and that was before McGregor's fame exploded plus Siver is essentially a no name.

WW is yet another stuck in the mud division waiting to be rescued by McGOAT.

I'm still surprised people use this stupid ass catchphrase

LOL @ 1.3 million being good. McGregor vs. Siver was 2.75 million average with 3.1+ million peak, and that was before McGregor's fame exploded plus Siver is essentially a no name.

WW is yet another stuck in the mud division waiting to be rescued by McGOAT.

How would you speak if conor didn't speak for you? I'm very curious about this.

How would you speak if conor didn't speak for you? I'm very curious about this.

I'd speak like whomever else that's generating dese numbers. If it were a Chinese fighter called Chin Too Fat generating dese numbers I'd be like 我靠Wonderboy算个毛, 奶奶的Chin Too Fat随便打爆一个炮灰收视率都2.75 million, WW整一烂泥扶不上墙, 阳痿!

That's how I'd speak. Whatcha gonna do about it huh?

Meanwhile Conor and Ronda get hyped out of the ass and are only 1/16th as skilled. Shameful UFC
idiot.
moron.

Wonderboy is very good and very skilled.

So is Conor, with the added bonus of being a champion and recorder holder of fastest finish in a title fight, which happened to be against a p4p GOAT.

To be honest I did not know much about Wonderboy until he fought Ellenberger. After that fight I watch all his fight on FP.
His like older version of Sage; Karate background, his dad runs his career sine his a kid, and his christian, and seems to be happy all the time.

Im sure UFC happy with him beating Big Rigg

I'd speak like whomever else that's generating dese numbers. If it were a Chinese fighter called Chin Too Fat generating dese numbers I'd be like 我靠Wonderboy算个毛, 奶奶的Chin Too Fat随便打爆一个炮灰收视率都2.75 million, WW整一烂泥扶不上墙, 阳痿!

That's how I'd speak. Whatcha gonna do about it huh?

Eat some chicken wings while I browse sherdog.

WB definitely moved something in me by taking Hendricks out. I admit to being a little "meh" on him before this fight, but I am officially hot now. :D

Back