Media Wonderboy: How to throw a roundhouse kick

Next video: How to not get KO'd by a superman punch.

WonderBeast. This guy is everything that's right about the sport.

Thats a pretty weak kick. Landing with the foot down also asking to get countered. Thats just training bad habits. Hopefully young up and coming fighters dont watch that shit. He a good guy though

529993.jpg

Thats a pretty weak kick. Landing with the foot down also asking to get countered. Thats just training bad habits. Hopefully young up and coming fighters dont watch that shit. He a good guy though
Yeah coming from a Muay Thai background as far as striking goes that kick was....lackluster to say the least.

Yeah coming from a Muay Thai background as far as striking goes that kick was....lackluster to say the least.
My trainers in thailand would kill me and throw me out of the gym if i kicked like hat lmao. Thats horrible technique.
Im gonna use this video as example of how not to kick to the kids at the gym here

Some redhead with a cool accent already made a better version a long time ago.

Depends on the style. Depends on how the fighter uses footwork and distance. He may have had his foot down because he was just showing the kick by itself.

He has good kicks. I like the karate non-telegraphed roundhouse. Can be superior to the switch roundhouse, especially against an opponent faster than you.

He drops his hands throwing the kick, we are taught never to drop hands, our Sensei loves to come up and hit people in the head when they cant block because their hands are moving from their kicks. We learned to keep your hands in place.

Depends on the style. Depends on how the fighter uses footwork and distance. He may have had his foot down because he was just showing the kick by itself.

He has good kicks. I like the karate non-telegraphed roundhouse. Can be superior to the switch roundhouse, especially against an opponent faster than you.
You could block that kick with 1 arm not worrying about it breaking. In point fighting im sure its an ok kick

I was under the karate delusion for a long time but got rid of it when i got eaten alive sparring muay thai.

Back