Won my Pro Debut MMA fight

Colby18***

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Just posting from the hotel won my first mma fight by decision. Wish i could have won by knockout but my opponent did a pretty good job. The event was by Full Force Fighting productions, Ill post a video and some pictures tomorrow.

Just posting cause I'm still stoaked.

Congratulations and good luck in the future. Did you take much of a beating?

No I'm good to go. Only thing is i came into this fight with a fractured shin...and i kicked wiht that leg druin the fight cause I couldnt feel anything. It was great. It's like i was hyped up on drugs couldnt feel a damn thing.

Of course tho, i am limping around in pain cause my shin is fuckin killin right now tho. Other than that I did pretty good. I kept the fight standing the whole time, and my whole tactic was sprawl and brawl, and the kid only shot in for takedown once which really surprised me, cause i was expecitng him to shoot more. I'm happy for it being my frist fight.

Felt sloppy, and really didn't "gell" that well, but I'm gonna train until spring and get my combos up to snuff before i fight again.

congratulations, mate! how was his striking technique?

Good job man what city did you fight in?

Congrats dude. Get yourself a pro fighter tag.

Hey, was this fight in Mansfield on Friday night in MA? I almost went! Dammnit! Dammnit!

Wow congrats! Looking forward to the video and some pics :)

Colby18 said:
Just posting from the hotel won my first mma fight by decision. Wish i could have won by knockout but my opponent did a pretty good job. The event was by Full Force Fighting productions, Ill post a video and some pictures tomorrow.

Just posting cause I'm still stoaked.

Awesome, I was just working there. Good event. I was the kid holding the ropes open for the fighters. Remember me at all? Haha.

congrats dude, make sure to get youself a proffesional fighting tag.

Outstanding. Props for getting in the ring,. bigger props for winning.

good job man..i may be turning pro later on after a few more amature fights and hearing stories like these just motivates me more

legshot420 said:
congratulations, mate! how was his striking technique?

Thanks man...THe striking technique was a little ruff. Didnt really thingk about technique just kinda...tried to hit hard..and technique goes to hell lol...you'll see what i mean when i post the video. I was sloppy.

Sohei said:
Good job man what city did you fight in?

Mansfield, Mass

thecreator said:
What's your name?

Colby Brown

IceMan552 said:
Awesome, I was just working there. Good event. I was the kid holding the ropes open for the fighters. Remember me at all? haha

haha sorry man, I dont remeber you.

killa kix said:
good job man..i may be turning pro later on after a few more amature fights and hearing stories like these just motivates me more

Good luck in your future man. I wish i had the chance to fight some amateur bouts. This fight i was going to fight an amateur match but the guy pulled out.

Thanks alot guys for the support...Ill try to upload some pictures tongiht..after i party it up a lil bit. Be back on toniight. And I fought Doug Brown...he put up a hella of a fight and kicked me in teh face a good one lol.

Good job bro. Dont worry about the decision victory. Some of the best fighters in the world dont always get knock outs or finish the fight. Ala Ricardo Arona

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back