Women's March organizer Linda Sarsour: "I wish I could take Ayaan Hirsi Ali's vagina away"

{<jordan}<{MingNope}><DrakeLaugh><41>
-Human rights activist - genocided a whole tribe of Jews
-Animal lover - dogs are unclean
-Victim of Islamaphobia - because he waged guerilla warfare against the Meccans for years, and, well, they didn't like that

That's as far as I made it. That woman is either delusional or ignorant. Either way, she's not worthy of the platform she's given.

A woman hating another woman

I am shocked lol

As funny as the idea of inequality between the sexes in the western world.

Nah, there's plenty.

You can't say "Look at how shitty that is over there..." as a start to a conversation about what's going on here because that just means you don't want to have the conversation, to begin with.

And right on cue, the jihadis show up.

Right, in this day and age protesting the local tradition will get you arrested in America.

Thats why Trump is in prison and not president.

Her taqiyya is so bad, so ridiculous and poorly done and we still have people praising her. It's shocking, really. From Bernie Sanders, who unlike most people is not an imbecile, to basically an entire generation of feminists and SJWs.

Worth mentioning that she said "I rather die a martyr" in that video.

Honestly, it shouldn't. I've completely come to the conclusion that some of it is indoctrination. But the underlying theme is, "I'm scared of bullies calling me evil names like racist, bigot and possibly losing me status in the community, so I'll pretend to be supportive of this imbecile Muslim woman. Because i have to hate my own race."

postmordernism only works when the people are afraid of being bullied.

Fucking Lol...isn't Hijab worn to cover woman's hair so other man can't see their lucious locks? why not go further and wear a burqa instead?

Nah, there's plenty.

You can't say "Look at how shitty that is over there..." as a start to a conversation about what's going on here because that just means you don't want to have the conversation, to begin with.
Give me an example of institutionalized inequality between the sexes.

Men have to sign up for the draft while women don't.
I was going to use that example as a counter argument against whatever inane example he was going to bring up. Other examples of institutionalized sexism? Pathologically siding with the woman in domestic disturbance cases. Same thing goes for divorce court.

Until these three obvious and egregious examples of institutionalized sexism get addressed, 3rd wave feminists need to sit the hell down and quit marching. Or in Swedens case quit pretending to ride imaginary horses.

I was going to use that example as a counter argument against whatever inane example he was going to bring up. Other examples of institutionalized sexism? Pathologically siding with the woman in domestic disturbance cases. Same thing goes for divorce court.

Until these three obvious and egregious examples of institutionalized sexism get addressed, 3rd wave feminists need to sit the hell down and quit marching. Or in Swedens case quit pretending to ride imaginary horses.

Not to mention that the same inequality of outcome arguments used to prove how black people are oppressed - for example disparity in sentencing etc - could be used to show that men are oppressed.

Courtney Love got into it with Linda Sarsour today.

Love's last tweet

d6c5c990b31b43f2b1c6e71025ec7fcf_bigger.png

You're a vile disgrace to women and all mankind @lsarsour

I don't normally care what entertainers think but this was funny to read. Courtney Love didn't hold back.

Well she could technically do it , but it would involve some Hannibal Lecter level of brutality .

I have seen some of Linda Sarsour's stuff. She is quite unbearable. Like I don't understand how she could have gained any support from anyone.

Courtney Love got into it with Linda Sarsour today.

Love's last tweet

d6c5c990b31b43f2b1c6e71025ec7fcf_bigger.png

You're a vile disgrace to women and all mankind @lsarsour

I don't normally care what entertainers think but this was funny to read. Courtney Love didn't hold back.

You know you fucked up when Courtney Love makes you look like a fool lmao

I have seen some of Linda Sarsour's stuff. She is quite unbearable. Like I don't understand how she could have gained any support from anyone.
She has 200k followers

A lot of crazies out there

Back