• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Women's Heavyweight Division in the UFC

ArkhamAsylum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I want to see some 265 pound women in the Octagon. Come on Dana White, make some progress! When are we going to see heavyweight women in the UFC?

:icon_chee

Sounds good! The division will be called SSBBW.

maxresdefault.jpg

kinda sexist not to...
get rousey on the nelson diet and she could be the ufc's first 7 weight division champion.

Ham fists and thunder thighs.

So I guess we could just give the belt to Gabi Garcia, and then retire the division because no one will ever beat her. Hell yeah!

I would fine that interesting....but hw wouldn't be 265... I would guess 200

So I guess we could just give the belt to Gabi Garcia, and then retire the division because no one will ever beat her. Hell yeah!

well she just failed a drug test.....so she would be stripped of the belt.

on a serious note, not sure why i came into this troll/stupid thread.

I did not know who Gabi Garcia was, so I just googled her.

HOLY SHIT!!!

That is a big girl. She looked a bit like Hodor.

Id do it. I used to play womens football as a linebacker. Ivemade the transition to BJJ and MuayThai with some boxing. I was in the air force as a cop trained in defense tactics....I wanna fight, theres nobody to fight. But I could fight...I am not large, everyone has a different frame. I am built nice, just taller and more muscle.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2534997/devon-goldsmith

Back