Women's Bantamweight is a mess now

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Now that big names Ronda, Miesha and Holly are gone.

Nunes as champ then Schevchenko, Pena and Raquel friggin Pennington are the main contenders.

Horrible.

Let it build itself up. When big names go, other names rise up.

Phew. I'm glad your around to decide what's a mess and what's not.

People shouldn't decide what's right and wrong with a division.

I'm just glad the wicked witch is dead

McMann is a relevant contender now too, finishing Davis coming off a win (albeit a long layoff) is pretty comparable to decisioning Tate coming off a brutal loss.

McMann vs Pennington soon.

Women's BW is in great shape. Lot's of talent.

Just have to ignore idiots that talk about it like TS does.

Don't forget Ashlee "See-through panties at the weigh-in" Evans-Smith.

Future champ.

Now?!?
Miesha and Holly are big names?!?

Actually it clears things up instead of making it look weak with one trick ponies. The women that are on top are a bit more versatile than its infancy stage.

It's about as exciting as it ever was.

On a side note, fuck me are you a shit poster. Getting worse and worse.

C1GC2GlWIAEGjY7.jpg

Rankings minus Rousey, Holm, de Randamie & Eye. The T5 actually looks good. Shev vs. Pena is likely determining Nunes' next title defense. Pennington vs. McMann could determine the one after. Zingano should face Davis, Correia vs. Reneau (Though, I wouldn't mind Zingano vs. Correia but w/e), Carmouche vs. Evans-Smith, Smith vs. Chookagian. Aldana should face Veronica Macedo.

Every weight class in WMMA is a mess now. Always has been

I only watch if the fighters are hot or if there is a chance that lesbian sex might break out

C1GC2GlWIAEGjY7.jpg

Rankings minus Rousey, Holm, de Randamie & Eye. The T5 actually looks good. Shev vs. Pena is likely determining Nunes' next title defense. Pennington vs. McMann could determine the one after. Zingano should face Davis, Correia vs. Reneau (Though, I wouldn't mind Zingano vs. Correia but w/e), Carmouche vs. Evans-Smith, Smith vs. Chookagian. Aldana should face Veronica Macedo.
Carmouche resurrection! Never thought I'd see the day she was ranked above Davis, she still didn't beat Davis but she was always the gatekeeper to the top 5 for years and now she almost IS top 5. Looks almost like Munoz when he was top 5 MW.

Last edited:
if Katlyn Chookagian improves her takedown defense she could be a contender

if Katlyn Chookagian improves her takedown defense she could be a contender
!!! I was really impressed in her fight against Carmouche, even though she lost. I think she has a lot of potential.

Nunes as champ then Schevchenko, Pena and Raquel friggin Pennington are the main contenders.

Horrible.
To be fair it was even worse when Ronda was there. The girl fought Liz frickin Carmouche, Davis, Kaufmann, McMann,BETHE CORREIA and Tate lol

Holly and Nunes can at least be considered below average fighters. The rest is just mediocre.

Horrible.
Do u expect every division to stay stacked for ever.
Contenders and top draws come and go.

New ones get built up. That's mma get use to it pal

Back