Woman Raped by 2 Lloyd Irvin students (Special Edition Gracie Breakdown)

At 5:40 I think they say that Lloyd Irvin is like John Kreese.

I like how the thumb nail suggests a look of contempt and disgust. No idea if the video reflects this.

Only they could make a tragedy 3k miles away about themselves.

I honestly thaught that they were gonna do a breakdown of the actual rape

I like how the thumb nail suggests a look of contempt and disgust. No idea if the video reflects this.

LMAO the thumbnail I see is hilarious. Like they're recounting some great humiliation.

Better late than never. The Gracies are basically the voice of BJJ community for most people.

Better late than never. The Gracies are basically the voice of BJJ community for most people.

:icon_lol:

Irvin is one of the few figures in BJJ that is more controversial here than Rener & Ryron. The backlash against them after Metamoris generally categorized them as being TMA charlatans that were out of touch with reality.

lol, it looks on the thumb i am seeing that
"and he stuck 4 fingers up my brothers but at boy scout camp. it was not a good day" - ryron
"much respect" - rener

I love how there is more discussion about the thumbnail than the video itself. Shows how many people here bother with these guys half hour rants.

Back