Woman gets 4 days in Prison for taking pictures too close to Grizzly Bears

They should just post signs that say "if your dumb ass gets close enough for a bear to eat you, you're on your own."

It spends on how old they are but often they try place animals like that in rescues/sanctuaries or zoos. If it was a predation attempt snd they consumed her, that’s different.
It just bugs me that cities are encroaching more and more on animals habitat and the one place they can call their "own" they still can get fucked over by humans.

She's lucky she wasn't Mauled. Lucky for the Bear too because they probably would have had to put it down.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/yellowstone-tourist-sentenced-4-days-104938634.html

That's a grizzly bear with her cubs. She's lucky that the bear didn't perceive her as a real threat and/or that she was behind a barrier which might have thrown the bear off a bit. Hopefully she learns a lesson from this and it's good that the bear won't be put down for mauling her and the cubs won't be displaced.

Good man, fuck her. I live in Montana and can't stand these people. I fish in and around Yellowstone a few times a year, and always hope I get to witness one of these fucks get gored by a Bison. It's not a zoo.

4 days in jails is good enough. She probably learned her lesson just from the "oh shit" moment she had, but since media picked up this story a bit maybe some other dummy will keep their distance and not get mauled by a bear. For all we know it may save a human life down the road.

Really, she should have gone to jail for not knowing how to take a selfie. She is suppose to put her face in the frame and shoot over the shoulder while making a "peace sign" or some other gangsta hand gesture. What she did was flat out amateur.

girlbearselfiefeattt.jpg

Back