Relationship Woman Claims Ex-Boyfriend Swindled Her Out of $71,000

Has this ever happened to you in your experience with women or men?

• Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
I guess that's the best looking guy and/or best dicking she's ever had and she was willing to do anything to keep him around. Four months in already asking for $6500 = fuck off. I could understand loaning or giving a few hundred if you need it, but goddamn, that guy went straight to asking for thousands, getting it, and then some.

Did you see those text messages?
That guy is an awful liar/story teller.

If you ignore his looks and only pay attention to how he's texting, you can tell that he lies like a 9 year old child.
This guy is worse than the Indian telemarketers claiming to be the police.

He's above average, decent harmony, coloring and great jaw, good physique also but not that impressive in cheekbones and his eyes are ok..

I wonder, if that's the bar to get woman being this submissive to you, it's crazy.

I checked and it was mentioned they met at a seafood bar and then after that, they hooked up together few times and then he started asking for money since he was in a different state. A bit fast to be a boyfriend but anyways, clearly she was infatuated with his looks and physique.

Anyways she might be able to get the money back because he said ``he will pay it back`` which means its not a gift and so she does have a case. Now if she gave the money to him straight up without an expectation then of course he would be getting away with it.

I think she wins the case because of written evidence of it being borrowed money.

I checked and it was mentioned they met at a seafood bar and then after that, they hooked up together few times and then he started asking for money since he was in a different state. A bit fast to be a boyfriend but anyways, clearly she was infatuated with his looks and physique.

Anyways she might be able to get the money back because he said ``he will pay it back`` which means its not a gift and so she does have a case. Now if she gave the money to him straight up without an expectation then of course he would be getting away with it.

I think she wins the case because of written evidence of it being borrowed money.

Yeah he did say he'll pay her back, so she might have a case after all. Very good point.

Yeah he did say he'll pay her back, so she might case afterall. Very good point.

I checked and yes its 100 illegal to not payback borrowed money. The only time someone can get away with it is if its for ``investment`` or its some sob story about a sick loved ones then yeah she would be screwed.

Not sure how state to state rules are but I presume if he doesnt payback all the money, then they might garnish pay from his paycheck? I am curios to know how the rules play out.

When I started dating the woman that eventually became my wife, she had about 17k in credit card debt from things her ex boyfriend bought. He basically maxed out his own credit cards then started using hers.

I don't think of it as him swindling her though. They were engaged so they were just starting to combine their finances, and they were both bad with money.

So I knew when I married her that I'd have to pay off that shit. Turns out she was worth every penny.
Lol @ this cuck supporting his wife's ex-lover.

See even women are idiots when it comes to relationships. These crazy ones will let a man ruin their lives for a few nights of deep dicking down every week, in exchange to let the man use their credit card etc.

I love it.

Does anyone have $20 I can hold on to until next week?

When I started dating the woman that eventually became my wife, she had about 17k in credit card debt from things her ex boyfriend bought. He basically maxed out his own credit cards then started using hers.

I don't think of it as him swindling her though. They were engaged so they were just starting to combine their finances, and they were both bad with money.

So I knew when I married her that I'd have to pay off that shit. Turns out she was worth every penny.
Wow dude you’re a nice guy. I would have told my wife she needs to pay that shit herself and probably thrown it in her face a couple of times.

I guess she wouldn’t stay with me for very long after that.

Good on you tho to live happily ever after.

Wow dude you’re a nice guy. I would have told my wife she needs to pay that shit herself and probably thrown it in her face a couple of times.

I guess she wouldn’t stay with me for very long after that.

Good on you tho to live happily ever after.
20 years later and she's kept herself in shape and still puts my penis in her mouth. Best money I ever spent.

Women do this to men and it's just called normal.

She is like the Cro Cop to your Fedor.

Back