Crime Woman accused of exposing penis & masturbating in public...

Pretty sure I always say exactly the same thing: A few extreme cases don't prove anything.

Several states have had gender neutral bathrooms for years and they all say there is no significant increase to sexual assaults or related crimes.

Your list of incidents is completely irrelevant in face of the sheer volume of people in this circumstance. You have to take a place that has gender neutral bathrooms and compare the frequency of incidents before and after they were introduced.

You must know this.

Trans people are incredibly rare, so of course violent incidents including them will be rare. The fact that I can provide you with a list of attacks, that come from a group of people so small, should raise an eyebrow.

Btw, the entire point is it's ripe for abuse, and that abuse is increasing in frequency.

Tell me what history will say...

If you read history and take the time to empathize you'll find yourself asking how societies can carry out things we may deem pathological. From the persecution of historic figures like Copernicus, Galileo or Socrates to the German society during Hitler's rule, there leaves a lingering question - how could these people be coerced into this behavior? The reality is they had no ability to reflect from a historic lens with different ethos. We are spoiled, looking down from atop a mountain, standing on the shoulders of giants that created the world before us. These people were subject to their time and their cultural conditioning. We're not an exception. The problem is, conditioning has never been accidental and just like 99.9% of all humans that have ever existed, we're involved in it.

So to answer your question, what will history say? It will say that we are not the special, unique, morally pure and perfect people we believe we are. History will look on us and write about our generation and our cultural conditioning, how we enabled certain phenomena in the world that the future generations will deem unethical. That we are the same our predecessors. That we're largely ignorant, that nobody knows what's going on and that we're used like useful idiots. That all our information has an easily traced network of influence and currency that indoctrinates us into the desired outcomes. That today, we're unwittingly enabling a fascist cabal that consolidates power into the hands of their financial constituents, expands the powers of surveillance capitalism and has taken part of some of the worst crimes against humanity of the late 20th and early 21st century. That this is how the sherdog poster andnowweknow's identity became oriented around a manufactured divide embedded into the social fabric designed for the invalidation of people who obstruct legislation that enables their utopian vision.

Last edited:
Trans people are incredibly rare, so of course violent incidents including them will be rare. The fact that I can provide you with a list of attacks, that come from a group of people so small, should raise an eyebrow.

Btw, the entire point is it's ripe for abuse, and that abuse is increasing in frequency.

If that's true then the statistics will support it.

I honestly don't know if it's true so maybe you're right, but I do know that some states say you're wrong. I personally haven't seen any stats presented by them either.

I do know that some states say you're wrong.

Are those the same states that cheerlead violent riots because "racism" during a global pandemic?

I'm guessing yes.

I live outside the capital of one of the biggest blue states (ny), I can't think of the last time I saw a tranny, I certainly never met one growing up (think born mid 80's, grew up in 90's). I have definitely come across more of these incidents than actual trans people in my lifetime.

By the way, I don't even think trans people are the predominant perpetrators of these incidents. I would be willing to bet the majority are just sexual deviants taking advantage of this ridiculous notion that men should be allowed in women's private areas.

Are those the same states that cheerlead violent riots because "racism" during a global pandemic?

I'm guessing yes.

I live outside the capital of one of the biggest blue states (ny), I can't think of the last time I saw a tranny, I certainly never met one growing up (think born mid 80's, grew up in 90's). I have definitely come across more of these incidents than actual trans people in my lifetime.

By the way, I don't even think trans people are the predominant perpetrators of these incidents. I would be willing to bet the majority are just sexual deviants taking advantage of this ridiculous notion that men should be allowed in women's private areas.

I live in Montreal and have met a few.

A girl I knew transitioned to male to be with a guy transitioning to female.

They both changed their minds too late to come out of it looking remotely human.

Hey if you want to get all worked up about trans people in a different country on a karate subforum have at it, I just think it makes you look kind of stupid and boring.

door_5481543.jpg

I said that gender neutral bathrooms haven't resulted in an increase in sexual assaults in places where they were implemented years ago.

Because that's what the people who track these things said.

Is this you trying to make a case on an extreme unrelated outlier instead of presenting compelling statistics?

statistics dont matter in these cases. a person should know that there are no men who think they are women in women only areas when sending daughters and wives into said areas. a person should also know something is wrong when they see a man who thinks they are a woman enter a place only for women so they can kick their ass.

its ok to think that the insanity from the left on this issue is insanity.

If you read history and take the time to empathize you'll find yourself asking how societies can carry out things we may deem pathological. From the persecution of historic figures like Copernicus, Galileo or Socrates to the German society during Hitler's rule, there leaves a lingering question - how could these people be coerced into this behavior? The reality is they had no ability to reflect from a historic lens with different ethos. We are spoiled, looking down from atop a mountain, standing on the shoulders of giants that created the world before us. These people were subject to their time and their cultural conditioning. We're not an exception. The problem is, conditioning has never been accidental and just like 99.9% of all humans that have ever existed, we're involved in it.

So to answer your question, what will history say? It will say that we are not the special, unique, morally pure and perfect people we believe we are. History will look on us and write about our generation and our cultural conditioning, how we enabled certain phenomena in the world that the future generations will deem unethical. That we are the same our predecessors. That we're largely ignorant, that nobody knows what's going on and that we're used like useful idiots. That all our information has an easily traced network of influence and currency that indoctrinates us into the desired outcomes. That today, we're unwittingly enabling a fascist cabal that consolidates power into the hands of their financial constituents, expands the powers of surveillance capitalism and has taken part of some of the worst crimes against humanity of the late 20th and early 21st century. That this is how the sherdog poster andnowweknow's identity became oriented around a manufactured divide embedded into the social fabric designed for the invalidation of people who obstruct legislation that enables their utopian vision.

History is just going to look at us as the selfish generation who ruined the environment for generations to come tbh. That's going to be our calling card.

History is just going to look at us as the selfish generation who ruined the environment for generations to come tbh. That's going to be our calling card.

I don't believe so. Geo Homeostasis through carbon siphoning, geo engineering. The technologies will help us terraform as well.
The glaciers will melt and we will largely have more bio-available land mass. We're not slowing it down that easy. The Coastal cities will be remembered and Africa will become very green.

Hopefully we're remembered for some good things as well though. Booming technology, space travel, global communication. I'm generally optimistic moving forward.

I don't believe so. Geo Homeostasis through carbon siphoning, geo engineering. The technologies will help us terraform as well.
The glaciers will melt and we will largely have more bio-available land mass. We're not slowing it down that easy. The Coastal cities will be remembered and Africa will become very green.

Hopefully we're remembered for some good things as well though. Booming technology, space travel, global communication. I'm generally optimistic moving forward.

That is certainly the most optimistic way you can look at that situation lol.

That is certainly the most optimistic way you can look at that situation lol.

I can be more pessimistic. It'll affect weight distribution on the tectonic plates and the flow of the ocean currents. There will be storms, volcanoes, earthquakes and tsunami's (literally).
However, humans will easily endure those things (bar yellowstone).

My biggest concerns are honestly the earths core, solar weather, asteroids and government

I can be more pessimistic. It'll affect weight distribution on the tectonic plates and the flow of the ocean currents. There will be storms, volcanoes, earthquakes and tsunami's (literally).
However, humans will easily endure those things (bar yellowstone).

My biggest concerns are honestly the earths core, solar weather, asteroids and government

Mine are deforestation, pumping shitloads of plastics into the ocean and what the fuck we're going to do when fossil fuels run out (we don't seem to be much further along with this)

Mine are deforestation, pumping shitloads of plastics into the ocean and what the fuck we're going to do when fossil fuels run out (we don't seem to be much further along with this)

The plastics concern me a lot, not so much the deforestation. We have a limitless supply of energy above us. Solar energy is new and we already started the transition. Once our conversion rates are improved we're golden and we will start to build energy farms using satellites.

The plastics concern me a lot, not so much the deforestation. We have a limitless supply of energy above us. Solar energy is new and we already started the transition. Once our conversion rates are improved we're golden and we will start to build energy farms using satellites.

You should be worried about deforestation

Forestloss.jpg

Plus loads of species are getting wiped out.

Attorney: It wasn't a penis, my client just has an extra large clit, therefore you must acquit.

You should be worried about deforestation

Forestloss.jpg

Plus loads of species are getting wiped out.

I mean i'm concerned as far as novelty. A memory of what was. Landscapes change though. Obviously I don't want animals to die. We will sustain earths atmospheric levels even more optimally than they are now with the new technologies. I also recognize we cannot stop people from harvesting these areas unless we colonize them.

Last edited:
Said it before, will continue to say it - most, not all but most, of these people are sexual deviants who get turned on by dressing as women and exposing themselves to unwilling people. It's the same kind of psychological makeup as a serial flasher. Prove me wrong.

Said it before, will continue to say it - most, not all but most, of these people are sexual deviants who get turned on by dressing as women and exposing themselves to unwilling people. It's the same kind of psychological makeup as a serial flasher. Prove me wrong.

Most people who get caught masturbating in a window like flashing people?

Probably dude lol.

Back