• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social woke superbowl ad showing christians washing everyone's feet

this one

e75641c55e7fdcade460e32f1fe74d5c.gif
<36>

you'll have to forgive his ignorance and intolerance, as he clearly hasnt read about black lives matter in the book of matthew.
Literally taught in Sunday school
red and yellow black and white,
They are precious in his sight
Jesus loves the little children of the world

Christians would 100% hate Jesus if he came back. He's such a soy latte drinking cuck.

This was the same premise of the MLK episode of Boondocks. How black culture has been assimilated into corporatism and if MLK didnt give the proper soundbites, black Americans would turn on him and disregard his entire History.

If Jesus came back right now and opposed authoritarianism, fed and cared for the poor and destitute, talked soldiers out of mindlessly obeying orders of rulers and having compassion, espoused egalitarianism as opposed to emboldening power-structures, he'd be re-crucified. That's assuming they can even get last the "skin of bronze" and "hair of lamb's wool" part.

Christians would 100% hate Jesus if he came back. He's such a soy latte drinking cuck.

he's a symbol for good, in practice it doesn't mean you bend over any time anyone asks. lol at u bums thinking that pitting real world common sense against people's faith is a win.

Not surprising when Christian thought led to the creation of these equality type ideologies

nothing against Christian’s but “being weak is good, being rich is bad, turn the other cheek love your enemy” easily leads to the type of “these people are on the bottom so maybe it’s cause the people on top are just freakin meanies” thought that pervades left wingers today

Not surprising when Christian thought led to the creation of these equality type ideologies

nothing against Christian’s but “being weak is good, being rich is bad, turn the other cheek love your enemy” easily leads to the type of “these people are on the bottom so maybe it’s cause the people on top are just freakin meanies” thought that pervades left wingers today
How many times do I have to say this? The love of money is the root of all evil, not money itself. What is weak here is your understanding.

How many times do I have to say this? The love of money is the root of all evil, not money itself. What is weak here is your understanding.
Christianity has a clear anti strength streak

”the meek shall inherit the earth”

im not anti Christian or anything, im friends with plenty of them, and they’re not left wing, but there is a connection between the beliefs of the religion and some of the ideologies that we have in society now

I like my Superbowl commercials to be funny to pass the time. That one was just stupid. From what I've been reading, no one liked it.

Christianity has a clear anti strength streak

”the meek shall inherit the earth”

im not anti Christian or anything, im friends with plenty of them, and they’re not left wing, but there is a connection between the beliefs of the religion and some of the ideologies that we have in society now
Tell this to Simon Peter. Oh, wait, you can't because he was crucified for his beliefs.

Tell this to Simon Peter. Oh, wait, you can't because he was crucified for his beliefs.
Tell what to Simon Peter? A Christian can easily become a left winger by just tilting the angle they look at the bible

Back