Woah Bad day for this criminal

Police probably beat him like they did to this guy.

This is what Darren Wilson thought Michael Brown was gonna do

That pos grabbed a cops gun, shot him in the face point blank and tried to escape. Fuck him and anybody that has sympathy for him.

That pos grabbed a cops gun, shot him in the face point blank and tried to escape. Fuck him and anybody that has sympathy for him.

Almost happened to Darren Wilson yet hes the racist criminal

While I'm sure this story is true and that this guy deserved his Walking Dead makeover, I've come to the conclusion that if I ever want to beat the shit out of someone, all I need is a female accomplice and no one will question it.

He's not really hurt. He just bruises easily like GSP.

Probably landed on his face when he jumped out the window.

I think I misunderstood the video at first.

So he murdered an elderly woman, then he shot the cop in the face, jumped out of the window and later on he was beat up so badly that he had to use a mask?

Got beat up. Got arrested. Yup, that's a bad day all right. Well, at least he got laid.

Yes, I know. Rape is never funny. I'm a terrible person.

im glad that scumbag got beaten like that, and lol at his family acting like hes innocent and didnt deserve the beating he recieved

He deserved the beating

Bad day? I'd say that's the luckiest day of his life, considering he's still alive.

If I was married and came home to someone attacking my wife, I wouldn't have been anywhere near as generous as that husband was. Rapists deserve no pity, imo.

He looks like a sexual predator.

predatorDANCE2.jpg

Looks like brain damage. A chick did this?

Got beat up. Got arrested. Yup, that's a bad day all right. Well, at least he got laid.

Yes, I know. Rape is never funny. I'm a terrible person.

Hypothetical rape jokes with made up people are funny.

Real rape isn't funny in any way shape or form and happens way too often.

We often complain about how crazy women are but the amount out there who have been victims of sexual abuse is frightening. It's way higher than we imagine.

so a woman did this to him? If so damn give that chick a medal and an action figure in her likeness

My face from a seizure looked much worse than that a few months ago!

Back