Wmma4

Reaction score
Have any ufc fans played wmma4 by greydog software?Fantastic game if you fancy yourself as a bit of a dana white😄

Waiting a bit to get it. A big fan of WMMA 3, and well the whole series I guess. Just kinda hard to justify dishing out $35 when I can't tell how much better it really is than 3, and the interface looks like trash. I'm about to be in 2006 in my game in 3 and I don't wanna just abandon that all lol. The reality show feature seems fun and I fucked with the demo a bit but I just don't have the strongest itch to go get it. Perhaps when I feel like of 3. If you've played the third one and this one let me know how much better it is a few game years in.

If you already have 3 I' recommend just staying there. At least until there are more mods out there. 4 works a lot better on my crappy laptop, besides that theres not much of a difference

Tried the demo, and gotta say I was disappointed. The interface looks like it's from 1997 and other than that, the only real edition I seen was Reality TV shows.

Stick to 3 for now for sure.

I was a member of the game's forums. I was working on a 1998 mod for the game.

Anyway, some pirate group posted a link a torrent of the game on the main website. I reported the thread using the report function, and PM'd Adam about it.

Next time I log in, I'm banned for piracy. The later that day there is an email sent to me from Adam (addressed to my email, and some really wierd email) accusing me of piracy, threatening legal action, and threatening to contact my university (I have a university email). The email included my full name and university I attend, and it had 3 listed. 1 was my home IP. The other my uni IP. And the third I didn't recognize, but google told me it was from Germany.

It took me all of 2 seconds to deduce that the other email was the pirates, and so was the other IP. Meaning not only did the falsely accuse me, they sent my personal information to him. Naturally, I was concerned about information being leaked, so I filed a fraud report and contacted the site for a refund. They added me to their spam filter, so I contacted elicense with the story and was granted a refund.

Long story short, be very wary about giving this people money or your information. I doubt they were intentionally trying to scam me, but their incompetence put my identity at risk.

I play a lot of nerdy text based games including this series. WMMA 3 is a lot better for the simple fact that they eliminated tournaments from WMMA 4. There is a system for tournaments, but it is just such a downgrade that it makes it absolutely worthless. No more one night tournaments and attempting to book one over the course of several shows is a huge pain in the ass due to how many injuries happen. The game has some pluses, but overall the last version was much better.

I play a lot of nerdy text based games including this series. WMMA 3 is a lot better for the simple fact that they eliminated tournaments from WMMA 4. There is a system for tournaments, but it is just such a downgrade that it makes it absolutely worthless. No more one night tournaments and attempting to book one over the course of several shows is a huge pain in the ass due to how many injuries happen. The game has some pluses, but overall the last version was much better.

This.

There are no more one-night tournaments. BJJ is even more overpowered than before. The interfaces is beyond atrocious ugly now. There are no more pictures on rankings screens. Adding the superheavyweight distinction ruined rankings in orgs with no upper weight limit on heavyweight. They removed the ability to smaller TV shows. etc...

All that got added was better AI (and really who cares about the other orgs anyway. The fun is in your own booking), and reality shows, which are really just random match ups once per week, and you can't even read the play-by-play.

For anyone who has bought this game, is it possible to play as kind of a universal match maker rather than just running one promotion? Or maybe I could make a mod with only one promotion?

I'm not really interested in worrying about finances or competing against AI promotions. If I bought the game I would just want to make one fictional universe and one based on real MMA world that I basically control everything, not just one promotion.

Back