• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

"Wmma SuCKs! "

I thought there was good technique displayed. Decent fight.

What do these kids have against wmma? Is it because talking shit about it makes them feel a bit better about themselves?

Bet most of these guys have never even had a real fight in their lives. And no, getting punched or slapped in the face at bar while you were drunk and running your mouth, doesn't count.

What is it with only having respect and adoration for big or bigger men? You cucks lol

That was a grapplers delight that fight it was a great fight

I don't think the fight was all that good BUT I'm not gonna shit all over WMMA for a bad fight. If there was a fight at MW and it sucked, I'm not gonna say MW fighters suck.

You're right, people bitch about anything.

To each their own I guess, didn't think it was too bad. A bit sloppy but I enjoy a little ground battle. Definitely nice to see someone be objective on the matter though.

Lol that fight was awful and was on the main card instead of a Cowboy fight.

Good job TS you idiot.

Cowboy was the main fight on the undercard, because it could pull more numbers in. You dumb ass.

Lol that fight was awful and was on the main card instead of a Cowboy fight.

Good job TS you idiot.

Before calling someone an idiot you should think about why Cowboy's fight was placed where it was in the card.

9/10 WMMA fights are God awful, it's not because of...

giphy(39).gif

I mean you could've had this fight as the prelims main event and it would've worked out just fine still with Cowboy on the main card instead.

I thought there was good technique displayed. Decent fight.

What do these kids have against wmma? Is it because talking shit about it makes them feel a bit better about themselves?

Bet most of these guys have never even had a real fight in their lives. And no, getting punched or slapped in the face at bar while you were drunk and running your mouth, doesn't count.

What is it with only having respect and adoration for big or bigger men? You cucks lol
FACTS!!!!!

Lol, that was a bad fight. Outta here with your white knight shit.

Sometimes when two moderate talents fight, it looks high level because one isn't much better than the other. When this happens stuff that shouldn't work works. For example, that transition to armbar she got Ostovich with was nice but she'd never get that vs a respectable lady grappler. Ostrich had nothing but TDs and did jack with them.

it was sloppy, even the ending armbar was a bit sloppy, but it worked, so whatevs.

Lot of good fights and now this.

And people say WMMA sucks.

That wasn't boring in my opinion

High pace, a knock down, and insane grappling exchanges

jesus shut the fuck up lol, how obnoxious can you possibly be

people just like to hate on WMMA for no real reason. the fight was good, not great, but good. the cowboy fight should have definitely been on the main card instead though.
the lipski vs jojo fight was shit tho

mandatory btw

They were absolute shit fights. Just about what you expect from a fighter that is 4-4: amateur level. Absolute shit. Gross nasty horrible technique and iq and talent. Fuckin awful. Fuck you for liking it you like shit. Are you a horse fly?

That was a great fight imo.

boring as shit two manlets with fast hands and zero power

Back