WMMA have its own sub forum?

As the title suggests, I think it's at the point where it's a good idea.

Anyone else believe this to be true?

What happened to the Joanne Calderwood fight @ ufc 201?
they can't even keep WWE threads out of the heavies. good luck.

Why. The recent WMMA polls showed 2-1 people like it.

So basically you want to seperate Sherdog into heterosexual and homosexual sections.. isnt that homophobic, or heterophobic or something?

Subforums are annoying. Half the posts end up being about things being in the wrong subforum.

Good idea TS, we should also have a Fightpass sub-forum, a place where we can all discuss how great it is having a streaming service that lets us have the UFCs entire history at our finger tips for a very low monthly fee.

I always thought Bellator should have a subforum but wmma? Nah....its not like the heavies are loaded with wmma threads. Most just dont care

Let's have a subforum for annoying misogynists, in which they get to jerk each other off by going on and on about how miserable wmma is.

I'm all for that.

No. WMMA is MMA. Not too long ago the biggest star in the sport was a female. Maybe Ronda and Conor should get their own forum lol but thats it.

Stupid thread, but the replies deliver.

That's the point.

There is more talk of overoids muscles than ability. Same with Akiyama.

For a site that seems to be somewhat homophobic their is a lot of talk about dudes bodies, clothes, hair, tattoos etc.

Not to mention how many people love to watch the weigh-ins.

heres a radical idea, if you dont like wmma, dont click on wmma threads.........

na, its ok the way it is thanks

You can trade them in for free swag at your local Starbucks. A few more points and you'll be able to afford the Trigglypuff plush doll.

For every 50 SJW points you get a new follower on your tumblr blog

Because dicks are better than vaginas.
In the OPs mind, no doubt.
SMmAaGn.gif

You can trade them in for free swag at your local Starbucks. A few more points and you'll be able to afford the Trigglypuff plush doll.

I don't care for swag. I care for keeping it real and not being misogynist.

I don't care for swag. I care for keeping it real and not being misogynist.

Now say 'islamophobia', 'toxic masculinity', 'black lives matter', 'kill all men', 'patriarchy', 'white privilege', 'cultural appropriation', or 'social construct'.

Back