• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WMMA Discussion #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday July 21, 2023

[MUAY THAI/MMA] ONE Friday Fights 26
Bangkok, Thailand
Main Card – YouTube – 8:30am ET / 5:30am PT

Saturday July 22

[MMA] UFC Fight Night: Aspinall vs. Tybura
London, England, UK
Main Card – ESPN+ – 3:00pm ET / 12:00pm PT
Molly McCann vs. Julija Stoliarenko
Preliminary Card – ESPN+ – 12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT
Ketlen Vieira vs. Pannie Kianzad
Bruna Brasil vs. Shauna Bannon

[MMA] Urijah Faber’s A1 Combat 12: Coyne vs. Juarez
Wheatland, California, USA
Main Card – UFC Fight Pass – 11:00pm ET / 8:00pm PT
Taylor Mauldin vs. Laura Gallardo
Katarina Legorreta vs. Kathy Solorzano
Preliminary Card – YouTube – 9:30pm ET / 6:30pm PT

Sunday July 23

[MMA] Shooto 2023 Vol.5 Tokyo, Japan
Main Card – ABEMA TV – 5:00am ET / 2:00am PT
Emi Fujino vs. Shiho
Momoka Hoshuyama vs. Haruka Yoshinari

[MUAY THAI] Thai Fight League Thailand
Main Card – YouTube – 7:00am ET / 4:00am PT

[GRAPPLING] Submission Hunter Pro 84
Houston, Texas, USA
Main Card – UFC Fight Pass – 5:30pm ET / 2:30pm PT

https://grabakahitman.com/

I'm still not convinced the McCann fight is happening unless it's at 135 or catchweight. I think there's good odds of the scale scoring another TKO vs. Julija.
Same. It’s amazing the lengths UFC will go to in order to help McCann get wins in front of her home crowd. Last time they pulled up a Strawweight to flyweight. This time, they’re weight draining a fighter who already has a had time making bantamweight

Same. It’s amazing the lengths UFC will go to in order to help McCann get wins in front of her home crowd. Last time they pulled up a Strawweight to flyweight. This time, they’re weight draining a fighter who already has a had time making bantamweight

They should've booked McCann vs. Calderwood-Wood if they wanted a hometown fighter to win that badly.

I like julijà upset if she looks healthy on the scale I'm sure she can get a sub.

Ketlen seems to have abandoned her grappling alot lately and kainzad could really jab her face off for the win.

I don't know much about the sw so I'll take Bannon for the all dogs picks.

Juljia vs Molly has the potential on paper to be another one of these (with the usual disclaimer of Stoliarenko never delivering on this level again):
julia-stoliarenko-lisa-verzosa-invicta-phoenix-series-3-4.jpg

If we get a bloobath (or even a bloodless bath), I have no horse in the race.

Otherwise, pretty ho-hum. Shall likely watch, but cannot even bother to decide who to root for. Did get a seagull with longbow today, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back