Wladimir Klitschko vs Rousey? (mma/street fight)

adnatal

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
As we all concluded during the recent debate of Rousey vs Mayweather that Rousey would easily win, it got me wondering how she would do against a bigger boxer. It got me so intrigued, in fact, that I decided to make my first post.

Personally, I think Rousey would have the advantage, given the fact that this would be an mma/street fight. If the two engaged in a clinch it would be game over for Wlad because although he is clearly strong, he does not have the grappler's strength that Ronda possesses nor does he have any fight I.Q outside of boxing. On the ground, Wlad's long limbs would be a dream come true for Ronda, allowing her to easily secure a joint lock.

The main area Wlad would struggle is in the stand up battle. He has had rather lackluster performances recently while Ronda's striking has been world class, improving massively every time she steps into the octagon. She has also dropped professional boxers in training and has stopped elite level opponents with body shots in the UFC (Joerogan himself noted that using body shots is a sign of a top level striker). Based on this evidence, I believe Ronda would get the knockout win in the later rounds as her Olympic-level determination and improved striking begin to take the toll on the ageing boxer; but that's just my educated guess, who do you guys think would win?

Ronda by body shots. You're a fucking goof if you think otherwise.

As we all concluded during the recent debate of Rousey vs Mayweather that Rousey would easily win, it got me wondering how she would do against a bigger boxer. It got me so intrigued, in fact, that I decided to make my first post.

Personally, I think Rousey would have the advantage, given the fact that this would be an mma/street fight. If the two engaged in a clinch it would be game over for Wlad because although he is clearly strong, he does not have the grappler's strength that Ronda possesses nor does he have any fight I.Q outside of boxing. On the ground, Wlad's long limbs would be a dream come true for Ronda, allowing her to easily secure a joint lock.

The main area Wlad would struggle is in the stand up battle. He has had rather lackluster performances recently while Ronda's striking has been world class, improving massively every time she steps into the octagon. She has also dropped professional boxers in training and has stopped elite level opponents with body shots in the UFC (Joerogan himself noted that using body shots is a sign of a top level striker). Based on this evidence, I believe Ronda would get the knockout win in the later rounds as her Olympic-level determination and improved striking begin to take the toll on the ageing boxer; but that's just my educated guess, who do you guys think would win?

This without a doubt the dumbest thing I've seen on here. How about Rhonda Rousey vs an in his prime Mike Tyson? Or Lennox Lewis? Or Evander Holyfield? She weighs 135lbs you idiot. Rhonda striking has been world class against other 135 lbs WOMEN. Your talking about her taking on a 240 lbs HW boxer. That's fucking ridiculous. It's a 100lbs weight advantage and who fucking knows what reach. Stop drinking bleach.

This without a doubt the dumbest thing I've seen on here. How about Rhonda Rousey vs an in his prime Mike Tyson? Or Lennox Lewis? Or Evander Holyfield? She weighs 135lbs you idiot. Rhonda striking has been world class against other 135 lbs WOMEN. Your talking about her taking on a 240 lbs HW boxer. That's fucking ridiculous. It's a 100lbs weight advantage and who fucking knows what reach. Stop drinking bleach.

No need for personal insults, I'm simply giving my opinion. The fact that you think a weight advantage will give Wlad any chance of winning against Ronda indicates to me that you have never grappled before, because if you had, you would understand that grappler strength will completely dominate someone that only boxes and lifts weights. Ronda is an OLYMPIC level grappler, if she got into any grappling situation with Wlad he would be like a fish out of water, not only due to lack of technique but due to the strength advantage Ronda would have due to her grappler's strength.

This Ronda Rousey vs the world garbage has gotten way out of hand!

It's hard to believe people can be sucked into the hype so badly, it's really pathetic. Unless of course the people writing these posts are pre-teen boys who don't know anything and are blinded by their desire to touch Ronda's boobies.

Wladimir Klitschko, and anyone else you want to name, Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Joe Frasier etc.... would put Ronda Rousey in a f*cking coma, if not the morgue.

Last edited:
Dudes love to imagine scenarios where rousey gets beat up.

This Ronda Rousey vs the world garbage has gotten way out of hand!

It's hard to believe people can be sucked into the hype so badly, it's really pathetic. Unless of course the people writing these posts are pre-teen boys who don't know anything and just want to touch Ronda's boobies.

Wladimir Klitschko, and anyone else you want to name, Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Joe Frasier etc.... would put Ronda Rousey in a f*cking coma.

How would they win? Did you not read my original post? I see little way Wlad could beat her in a REAL fight.

How would they win? Did you not read my original post? I see little way Wlad could beat her in a REAL fight.

It’s so hard to take you seriously, but here goes. I’ll start of with the obvious:

"Olympic-level determination" is a bullshit made up Buzz Word your using to sell your ridiculous theory, it doesn’t actually mean anything and neither does "Grappling Strength" it just makes your post sound even more bullshit, but I definitely think you would make a good living as a fight promoter.

The guys I mentioned above are seriously dangerous human beings that could kill the average man with their fists and would not break a sweat doing it. The thing about a champion heavyweight boxer is that they are a phenomenon, despite their massive size and power, they are very f*ucking quick, that's what makes them so deadly, they are amazing athletes. Yet somehow you have reduced them to nothing against a person that weighs a staggering 50kg less.

There is a reason that they have weight classes, because past a certain point, size and power out trumps skill every time. Meaning a person who is that much smaller, trained or not, would not stand a chance against someone who is trained and that much larger.

Could Ronda stand in a striking match with any of these men? Shit no, nothing else to say here, so moving on....Does Ronda just walk up to her opponents and throw them at will? No she needs an opening, and she would not get near them. Their massive reach and height advantage coupled with their speed and strength would mean that within seconds they would land the blow that finished the fight.

The best she could do is run, but they would catch her.

And even if by some miracle she managed to get her arms around them and tried to throw them with her magical "grappling strength" it would be like trying to move a tree.

And let’s imagine the second miracle of the night, that she was actually on top of one of them down on the mat, do you think with even both her arms she could pull one of their arms into a submission? One of their arms is as big as her leg, it's just such a ridiculous size and strength comparison!

But according to ignorant people like you none of this matters to little Ronda, who could beat them all. Seriously, you have no clue what you are talking about. If you don't believe me, just jump on social media and ask Ronda yourself, because even she would laugh at you.

I prefer watching UFC over boxing and she is very good at what she does and I respect her skills and ability, but she is not f*cking Wonder Woman! So can you please just stop this embarrassing nonsense?

Last edited:
Ronda has gone on record many times saying she's capable of beating heavyweight fighters. I really think you're underestimating Ronda's boxing skills as she would probably surprise an unprepared Wlad, due to her experience with Pro boxers. She often drops pro boxers with body shots when sparring them and a heavyweight's torso would provide an even bigger target to hit.

The only thing I found is that she said she could beat any weight class in female BJJ, not heavy weight male boxers. And several female BJJ champions were pissed off and put her in her place with their responses. But to hear you say that she could stand toe to toe with an in prime Heavy Weight Boxing Champion of the caliber of Tyson, Ali, Klitschko or Frasier because her "striking has improved" and she spas with boxers, tells me you are a very delusional person or perhaps you have some kind of agenda?

I tried communicating with you intelligently but you seem determined to ignore simple facts and make more and more ridiculous comments. Seriously, have some respect for what these guys do, because your coming off like a child and a total dildo.

I'm going to bed.

Last edited:
I, honestly, fell of the chair laughing at this post. Buddy, you definitively have a Ronda Rousey fetish. In Freudian psychoanalysis, it's called exaltation. No hard feelings, but it's really absurd to think that someone like Ronda Rousey can defeat people like Vitali Klitschko, Mike Tyson, Joe Frazier in their prime conditions, especially in a street fight. When you're in the boxing ring, you wear gloves which actually absord some of the force. In a bare knuckles fight, a direct hit from those gentlemen can literally take one's life away. If any of them were engaged in a fight with Rousey, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't use more than 10 % of their power - they wouldn't have to. If Ronda Rousey were to step into that cage, I believe she would be smart enough to circle around over the ring. Because if she got any close, it would be the end. Besides, it would be almost impossible for her to take them down on the ground due to the immense difference in their power. Even if she somehow managed to take the fight to the ground and lock that armbar, those guys would do bicep curls with that armbar.

Wladimir Klitschko by submission. But he is going to make the throating go a long time, mid 5th round submission.

Ronda Rouse can not fight, she is a woman. All woman devision sucks. This sport is for men

Why have people stopped posting in this thread?

Back