Relationship Wizard Curse Your Parents

Fengxian

I am God
@Blue
Reaction score
Asshole wizard is feeling bored so he wants to curse your parents out of boredom.

He give you 2 choices.

A. Your mom would grow a peepee
B. Your father would lose his peepee

All of this will be without pain. Which one would you choose and why?

Father loses his pee pee.

Given that he's a pile of ash now,no biggee.

My Mother passed this morning a little after 2am cst.

On topic. AFTER Pops passed, it may have actually been comforting if Ma had grown a weenie in her dementia years.
My condolences! I worked with dementia patients as a nurse and know how hard it can be. You are a brave person and I truly wish you the best! Much love and strength from some stranger on a karate forum who is emphasising!

Asshole wizard is feeling bored so he wants to curse your parents out of boredom.

He give you 2 choices.

A. Your mom would grow a peepee
B. Your father would lose his peepee

All of this will be without pain. Which one would you choose and why?
What do I get though?

I'll go with B, assuming this operates LITERALLY and thus my biological father gets turned into a eunuch... fuck him.
I haven't spoken to the man since 2006, don't plan to.

But whats in it for ME?

My condolences bro. I have seen you talked about your parents before, how one of your sibling took advantage of them and you save them iirc, and though I dont remember the details I remember thinking you're a good guy.
Thanks Bro! Probably deserves a thread of it's own, I'm just too emotionally spent to do Mom justice at this point though. In the end, she spent the last 15 days at a hospice facility with zero hydration/nutrition. Right now it's difficult to accept that those were her wishes since she fought off death so long. The decade long journey through Parkinsons/alzheimers/dementia was absolutely brutal.

PSA: As us Sherbro's age, so do our parents. This is a link to spotting the signs of Elder Abuse on the National Institute on Aging website. https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/elder-abuse/spotting-signs-elder-abuse

Back