• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Witty Colby at it again

The wit is overwhelming.

giphy.gif

Usman Trilogy? No thanks Usman needs a boxing payday or superfight in another weight class. Man needs to be paid before he bounces.

Colby is just sad at this point. There was no way he could lose twice to Usman and maintain any character momentum.

"I won that fight!" "I took him down twice - the stats lie!" "We need a trilogy to settle it once and for all!" Embarrassingly desperate and pathetic.

Why does he wear an eyeliner?

Reactions: Qas
whats the deal with calling usman marty?....is that supposed to be a joke or a diss? If it is then I dont get it.

whats the deal with calling usman marty?....is that supposed to be a joke or a diss? If it is then I dont get it.

Its how Usman introduced himself on some wrestling event i believe. Marty Usman from Nebraska Let me check

EDIT: he didnt introduce himself this way yet he didnt correct the guy introducing him.

this dude is fkin hilarious loooool

Also had my favorite moment from UFC 268 pre-fight press conference:

(Both videos timestamped)

I don't understand how breaking your ribs is being fragile...hahah, wtf Colby.

Back