Without a few solid ESPN/Fox Sports interviews with Conor and Khabib PPVs will be less than 202

liteitup

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
The hype and analytics at this stage of time before for the MayMac fight were off the charts and correctly showed that the numbers would be huge. Just about everyday on espn and fox they were talking about it all my family and friends knew about it from the tv and internet and most dont even watch combat sports.Ticket sales for the event do not represent anything credible imo 205 did not prove that and that was actually a stacked card with a lot better promotion.Nobody outside the MMA world knows whats going on and to say this ppv will sell 2 mill buys is questionable with just one press conference scheduled. Dana WME UFC will be lucky to get 1.5 ppvs without some help from the mainstream shows and hosts of Espn and Fox .The buzz that imediatly sorounds you is a good indication of what the fight sells imo.

Here is an example.

There's not even a press conference scheduled... is there?

At least we know they actually hate each other.

Who gives a fuck bout the numbers just enjoy the damn fight.

Not like it effects your bank account in anyways.

It'll do less than 202 because Nate is the real A-side.

36085428_559217044473974_6235361558155755520_n-999x502.jpg

They complain when Conor’s out promoting.......they complain when he isn’t.

I really hope he’s spending the spare time training take down defence and stand ups!

Conors knows that he doesn't need to promote the fight

He has money he just wants to be well trained

No it wont.

Conor has a homo-lover-like hold on his fanatics. He could be beating a dead cow with a bat for 25 minutes and they'd tune in to watch. As a sane person these creeps are quite interesting to observe. They seem to get some sort of personal satisfaction by bragging about another man's bank account and achievements. I don't know how lacklustre your own life has to be to literally get hard over another man's successes...it's something I'll never understand.

No it wont.

Conor has a homo-lover-like hold on his fanatics. He could be beating a dead cow with a bat for 25 minutes and they'd tune in to watch. As a sane person these creeps are quite interesting to observe. They seem to get some sort of personal satisfaction by bragging about another man's bank account and achievements. I don't know how lacklustre your own life has to be to literally get hard over another man's successes...it's something I'll never understand.
News stories on this site and others are currently having articles about no press and the hypotheticaly high ppv numbers.Its a current topic.

News stories on this site and others are currently having articles about no press and the hypotheticaly high ppv numbers.Its a current topic.

Oh I get the premise of the discussion.

I just don't agree with it.

Conor can't even sit down for a TV interview?

Dude is losing his shit. Khabib is much mentally healthier I think Conor gets deaded.

Let's all just calm down until UFC 228. As many other people have said on the forums, UFC 229 promotion is going to ramp up exponentially START at UFC 228. We'll probably be inundated with UFC 229 adverts during the whole UFC 228 event.

What is people's obsession with this lol.It's so stupid.

Back