With UFC going to ESPN...will it be on cable ESPN or +?

BakaSurvivor

FYL
@Green
Reaction score
Now that we know Fox is out of the UFC game next year and ESPN is coming in, has there been any word on if the events will be on the cable channel or on the ESPN+ app? Maybe a mix of both?

It'll start on ESPNU prelim, main card supposed to be on ESPN but there will be a free style ho-down competition that's more important so instead of rolling to ESPN2, they'll put it on some SD channel the guide search feature can't even find.

UFC is such a back seat bitch to everything else

On a network that carries women’s softball, WNBA, etc. - the betas are going to love this.

Both, but over 75% of the UFC product will be entirely behind a paywall now.

It does sound like they'll use ESPN for the main cards and not dump em on ESPN8, although with prelims (the ones not on ESPN+) all bets are off.

It’s a cash grab that’s going to hurt the future of the sport imo

Any speculation on if Robbie vs Wonderboy will be on televised ESPN or ESPN+? I can see it being a good intro for either.

It’s a cash grab that’s going to hurt the future of the sport imo
Everyone is behind a paywall. That is the sport. ACB and Bellator both just signed digital deals.........

So $60/yr to watch 20 mostly bad cards.
You can get a year for $50, it has a lot of decent content on there already which is worth it. On a monthly basis I'm getting more use out of it than Amazon Prime, but Prime is especially worth it through the year as a whole.

So $60/yr to watch 20 mostly bad cards.
Bellator will be 120 a year to watch them for 7 fights a year. Also ESPN+ will allow fight pass to also be 5/month meaning if you already had fight pass for the same price you already pay you can get fightpass and ESPN+.

I'm dreading the Politically Correct nonsense that is sure to follow anything ESPN is involved with. I predict Ring Men in thongs by 2020.

Any speculation on if Robbie vs Wonderboy will be on televised ESPN or ESPN+? I can see it being a good intro for either.
It's the first ESPN card. Now, prelims might be held on ESPN+, but at the very least the main card will be on their flagship network.

danadollas.gif~c200

It is going to be a 30-minute segment on Monday Night Raw.

Now that we know Fox is out of the UFC game next year and ESPN is coming in, has there been any word on if the events will be on the cable channel or on the ESPN+ app? Maybe a mix of both?

both im sure. instead of having fight pass only events they be on espn plus.

Back