With Ronda revealing all on Ellen. Do you think she comes back?

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I personally think she has checked out of MMA. She will dance around the idea of coming back similar to GSP dancing around fighting A Silva and CM Punk dancing around the idea of fighting for real. But eventually I think she goes back to training for appearances gets an "injury" and announces her retirement. Thanks the fans and Dana. The end

I think she is going to get knocked up by Travis and use that as an excuse to duck after movies.

If she does leave, I wonder what will happen to wmma...

Didn't you hear her? Ronda said she's coming back to beat Holly. She has no sympathy for Holly the queen will return! Once ever in a universe

This is still unknown. She is still processing everything. It could go either way (she comes back or she retires)

Anybody have key points of what she said?

Operationg "get pregnant to duck Holly" underway. I feel for Travis. Run Travis, run!

7101d0893939251fa4f260e887865bdf.jpg

I don't think she will ever come back. She exposed her mental weakness too much, i can't imagine this new Ronda during the pre fight or the weigh-in.

Ronda is not like GSP.

She won't run away the second shit gets real.

Ronda's done, she probably reads Sherdog. All this time we was mad that Holly at 34, had to wait on Ronda to finish 2 movies for UFC 200, saying Hollys bio clock is ticking for reals yo. Ronda probably read all these threads and thought "kids, that's a good excuse".

"TRAVIS"!!!

she's revealing how mentally weak she is with all of this.

a strong fighter would say "hats off to my opponent, she was better than me that night, there is a lot I can learn from the defeat and I'm going to come back stronger than ever" - which is just about the opposite of what she's saying she was thinking which was "omigod it's all over, I'm nobody now that I lost, I'm going to retire I'm going to kill myself..." she sounds like an emo little kid.

No. Her X factor relied on her undefeated status (she believes anyway). Her aura, her confidence, her drive. Without it, she can't maintain the gap. It's easy to convince yourself of your ability when you haven't known loss, or even pushback. Can she continue as she was or better knowing her dream is over and she has to settle for another?

So she lost to a very humble and respectful professional fighter and decided her life is over and wants to kill herself? There goes her whole "women are tougher than men" nonsense. Then decides getting pregnant is the answer to her problems, she's on fire with the typical insane woman reactions to problems.

How many fucking threads do we need on one interview on the "Ellen" show? We are hanging on every fucking word. Her words are going to parsed more closely that Scalia parsed the 2nd Amendment.

Anybody have key points of what she said?
She basically said she looked so bad in the fight because she was injured in the very first exchange and lost her vision and depth perception. She felt so sorry for herself when she realized she was about to lose that she contemplated suicide. When she saw Travis she knew she must live to have his babies. losing is a choice and she chooses to be undefeated (still).

Oh--And she wants to rematch Holly, but she didn't sound so sure about it. Ellen had to prompt her to say it.

Last edited:
Back