With no bellator why isn’t Fedor fighting in Russia or japan?

Rudeboyben84

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I’m guessing Fedor doesn’t have an exclusive contract here. I’m surprised there hasn’t been any word on him getting offers elsewhere, he is still a big name.

bigfoot rematch would work. Very winnable fight, Silva has nothing to lose at this point and it would main event any show smaller than UFC.

Anyone wanna see a revenge tour?

I'm almost positive his contract is exclusive that's why bellator pays him so much. And they will only do a show with a live gate I'd assume since they don't get alot of tv views.

I'd love him to have one more fight in Japan. Ideally against Wandy. I'd try my best to get over there to watch it. My last chance to see live in person the MMA legends fight.

I'd love him to have one more fight in Japan. Ideally against Wandy. I'd try my best to get over there to watch it. My last chance to see live in person the MMA legends fight.

Wand is done. It would be over too quick.

If he wants a last big win Belfort would be the ideal fight. Wouldn’t bet on Fedor in that one.

But the guy above has a point , he might be exclusive to bellator.

He’s with Bellator so he’s not fighting anywhere else but I’m sure Fedor doesn’t mind the break. He’s older rest is important. Wouldn’t be surprised if he chills and comes back NYE again. Get his yearly payday.

call me crazy but i was thinking about a matchup between Fedor and Gilbert Yvel lately. Yvel is on a 4 fight winning streak ( last fight 2018 ). should be a good fight for Fedor at this point in his career.

would be dope if it happend in Japan.

I still love see him in UFC. He could still be top 10 HW.

There's nothing going on in Japan either MMA wise, Rizin seems to be on hiatus, where would he fight?

Only reason Fedor even fights today is because some morons are willing to dump ton of money in his lap. Way more money then you ever going to get out of the guy in return at his age. He has been doing this for almost 10 years now and it's hard to blame him as everyone would take that money. Since 2011 he basically has lost his chin at HW that doesn't bode well most of the time.

Who is here for him to fight under? Japan? Not letting foreigners in, and only Shooto is putting on events.

Russia? I only see ACA putting on events, and he sure as hell isnt going to fight for them.

Only reason Fedor even fights today is because some morons are willing to dump ton of money in his lap. Way more money then you ever going to get out of the guy in return at his age. He has been doing this for almost 10 years now and it's hard to blame him as everyone would take that money. Since 2011 he basically has lost his chin at HW that doesn't bode well most of the time.

Since 2011 he is 8-4, not bad.

Back