With Mighty Mouse Down, Tyrone is next.

I'm not a fan of Woodley, but I still don't get why the UFC didn't make the fight with Covington. It made perfect sense, and no, none of them were injured. :rolleyes:

Yeah but Till isn't the one to do it. If Tyron gets dethroned it will be by GSP or a 155er going up.

Yeah if he gets past Till Doughboy he is getting melted by King Colby , of course if he has the balls required to step into the octagon with the king of chaos

might mouse at least fights whoever.
<{walkerwhut}>

tbt.gif

In all honesty I'd love till to win but... Woodly is a much better wrestler than he is a striker. He'll take down woodley, if he fights smart.

If he decides to stand like a retard most the fight, he'll gift wrap the upset for till. It'll look more embarrassing than the rory fight.
nkjVUpN.gif

Tyron gets so much hate. His last few fights are boring because he's facing the cream of the crop. For the most part, watching the best go up against the best turns into something less than ideal. If you gave him some fringe top ten guys to face, I'm sure he would starch them impressively.
No one ever accepted this when Georges was champ.. Don't know why it would be accepted now.

Idk about his TDD it's never been tested I guess

Cerrone tried to take him down without any success. He landed one takedown & Till was back on his feet under 5 secs. I was pretty impressed how fast he went back to his feet because Cerrone grappling is no joke.

Cerrone tried to take him down without any success. He landed one takedown & Till was back on his feet under 5 secs. I was pretty impressed how fast he went back to his feet because Cerrone grappling is no joke.
yes because cerrone and woodley have comparable wrestling and physiques, right?

if woodley takes till down, i expect him to easily pass the guard and beat the living shit out of darren.

I get that he's not popular as recent fights have been terrible & has tried to call out some advantageous money fights, but in no way is Woodley a duck. He's consistently fought the no. 1 guys in his division & beaten them with ease.

Till's the one who's ducking an entire division & despite not even making weight he gets away with it.

Yeah but Tyron hasn’t been that dominant (relatively speaking) so it wouldn’t even be that big a deal if he loses.

I mean in terms of the media they’ll treat it like another day.

woodley didn't duck anyone (well he tried to countless times, so there's that), but he's insanely boring and a huge whiner. but yeah, let's hope he's next

Woodley is a duck? Dudes been fighting the best fighters for a while now.

No one ever accepted this when Georges was champ.. Don't know why it would be accepted now.
Although not always very exciting to watch, Georges at least completely dominated his opponents. Not the same can be said about Woodley.

Thinly veiled racist thread.

I would like Tyron to lose for making Maia fight him without a full camp, for sitting out for extremely long to get a not very deserved title shot etc. I get why he does it but its still kinda shitty.

Id like Till to lose because he went back on his word about hating his family. Family hating Till was my favorite fighter but he turned out to be fake

Although not always very exciting to watch, Georges at least completely dominated his opponents. Not the same can be said about Woodley.
100%. No title defense by Georges was worse than Woodley/Maia. I'd say the majority were better than both Woodley/Wonderboy fights too.

Back