News With Antonio Arroyo out, UFC working on James Krause vs. Trevin Giles for 247.

Krause trains with Cummings, who just beat Giles.....

I like it because it strengthens the card but Krause has a lot to lose. He hasn't been beaten in 5 years (aside from one loss on TUF), and he's looked very, very good lately.

Giles isn't exactly a step up from Warlley Alves and Sergio Moraes. I'd understand accepting Giles as a last-minute replacement, but I don't think Krause be stepping up.

Giles seems like a great guy but his fight iq is dogshit

james is growing on me
if he does step in and gets a win. ill be a total fan boy. mad props for any fighter stepping on a days notice

I like it because it strengthens the card but Krause has a lot to lose. He hasn't been beaten in 5 years (aside from one loss on TUF), and he's looked very, very good lately.

Giles isn't exactly a step up from Warlley Alves and Sergio Moraes. I'd understand accepting Giles as a last-minute replacement, but I don't think Krause be stepping up.
I'd rather see him fight though. But I agree, career wise it's not a good move.

Giles seems like a great guy but his fight iq is dogshit

He is a night shift cop who works those crackhead hours so he’s kinda half committed to MMA. Otherwise he’d be a pretty good prospect..

And wow, Krause is a former 155er moving up to 185. Good luck to him.

Damn. Arroyo is thick and shredded, I'm surprised he's able to make MW. I think this signals he should go to LHW.

I really hope this doesn't backfire for Krause, who I'm a fan of. I also like Giles, who I was hoping was going to get back on track tomorrow. Already bummed for the loser.

giphy.gif

So Arroyo is a wash....wadi you know.

All respect for krause stepping in. Hope he gets the win.

There is short notice and there is no notice

Nice1 to Krause for taking this - hope he will not regret it afterwards

Back