Winning Glove comparison 12 oz vs 16 oz

Pullmyfinger

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I wanted to post some pictures comparing the Winning MS-400-B (12 oz. velcro-Blue) to the Winning MS-600-B (16 oz. velcro-Red).

I have seen people ask questions about the sizing difference between the different weights of Winning gloves, so I figured some pictures would help.

As you can see from the pictures, the MS-600 is longer and wider than the MS-400.
This is true for the internal width also.

However, the internal length for your fingers is the same. Also worth mentioning is the dimensions for the thumb are the same with these two models.

I hope this helps anyone that's curious about the size differences.
In one of the pictures I have a Windy TBG-3 bag glove, Size Large for comparison.

12.jpg 11.jpg 2.jpg 10.jpg 9.jpg 15.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg

At the cuff end, I can.
But as far as the finger and thumb depth they feel the same to me; other than the 12 oz. narrowing down near the end.

Last edited:
At the cuff end, I can.
But as far as the finger and thumb depth they feel the same to me; other than the 12 oz. narrowing down near the end.
for me I have the space where I can curl my fingers over better in the higher oz Winnings compared to lower oz Winnings

for me I have the space where I can curl my fingers over better in the higher oz Winnings compared to lower oz Winnings

Now that I have used my 16 oz. MS600s more, I have noticed there is more room for my fingers in the 16 oz. Compared to the 12 oz.

Apologies for any confusion on that.
I should have given it more time before I posted that detail.

What @Minowafanatic pointed out is correct.

I use 16oz. For heavybag and 12 oz. For mitts.
If I were to only have one for everything, then 16 oz. Would be my choice.

I have the same set up accept with laced 16ozs. The larger hand compartment and longer finger length is definitely great for bigger guys. Reyes and a few other more popular brands don't fit me at all.

I use the 16ozs for sparring and drilling and the 12ozs for bag/mitt work.

@Pullmyfinger How big are your hands? How tall are you? I’m trying to decide between 12 and 14 oz. Don’t want them to be too small.

Back