Winning FG-5000

thechef

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I know Gonzaginator and Blair Bennett might be able to help with this. Got my Winning Fg-5000 last week in a size 2L. Fit quite nicely...but i remember hearing you can actually adjust the helmet by squeezing it to reshape it? Am i correct in this?

Yes, press on both sides until it fits your head. Or pull, depending on if it's too loose or too tight. Don't go nuts and step on it or something. Goes without saying of course, but still. :p

Yes, press on both sides until it fits your head. Or pull, depending on if it's too loose or too tight. Don't go nuts and step on it or something. Goes without saying of course, but still. :p

Thanks! I was worried the 2L was going to be too big, but it fits comfortably snug with adjustments. I'll try giving it a squeeze to make it even more custom. The Winning stuff is amazing quality!

Thanks! I was worried the 2L was going to be too big, but it fits comfortably snug with adjustments. I'll try giving it a squeeze to make it even more custom. The Winning stuff is amazing quality!
What is your head measurement?

Back