Winning 10z Vs Cleto Reyes Safetc Vs Zepol

Zishan

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking forward to get 10z Gloves. From These three which one would you recommend? It's a tough choice!

I think everybody will tell you Winning is better than any glove, particularly if its intended for bag / mitts.

For sparring it depends what you are looking for

But Im not an expert and have never tried winnings ;)

Looking for strictly padwork/bagwork! I also saw ring to cages pro fight gloves too there only 59.99 I cant choose lol.

I think everybody will tell you Winning is better than any glove, particularly if its intended for bag / mitts.

For sparring it depends what you are looking for

But Im not an expert and have never tried winnings ;)

Yeah his 10oz winnings are a steal probably the best gloves and bang for your buck to be honest.

I'm probably in the minority but depending on what you're using them for, I might go with the safetecs. Having owned a pair of 10 oz safetecs, 12 oz winning training gloves, and just recently purchasing a pair of 10 oz winning pro fight gloves, I still say that for padwork, DE bag work, and maybe even light bagwork, I actually preferred the safetecs because of the super comfortable hand compartment that Strato also mentioned in his review as well as the feedback you get on your punches. I felt that the winnings, while still feeling great and having awesome protection felt sort of blunted at times. I'd say that if you're planning on doing heavy bagwork like I was for awhile, the safetec padding and the poor wrist support may be a problem, and the winnings are probably the better option as an all around training glove, especially if you can get a lightly used pair for $200. Hope that helps!

I love the safetecs, I cant believe I didn't know about them, and thanks for the shoutout joyama!

I think if you are on a strict budget though for $60 you cant go wrong with R2C pro-fight. Very awesome gloves for the price IMO.

there are a yellow pair of 10oz safetecs that you should buy on ebay

cough cough

The safetecs are beautiful gloves bro, they just aren't quite what I was looking for (serious heavy bag work), for light bags/de bag, or mitts, I don't think they can be beat.

Bryan you didn't like them?!

just heavily tape the wrist man!

Bryan you didn't like them?!

just heavily tape the wrist man!

on one hand, I love them.

They are by far the nicest gloves I have ever owned (I don't own Winning yet) but I already have some Reyes Pro Fights (non safetecs) that I use on the DE bag, and I just won't realistically use them since I will need to tape them up so heavily.

Thanks for all the help guys, I ended up getting the winnings 10 oz, reason being I'll be using them on the bag and mitts decently so the Cletos wouldn't do. Thanks to Joyma and Strato for helping me out!

Yeah man, did you buy Majiks 10oz or did you pick up a set from winning-usa or Rakuten?

Back