Shoop **WINNERS REVEALED!!** NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST V4 VOTING THREAD!! FINAL ROUND. COME VOTE!!

VOTE FOR YOUR 5 FAVORITE SHOOPS!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If people see a "friends" shoop is close to winning they might be inclined to change their vote.

I think he just wants fair and honest voting where possible. Vote for your top 5 and then wait.

my guess anyway

Oh I just looked and there is no option to not see the voting scores.

We have tried it w/o changing votes. What happens is people end up saying they voted once and when people remind them they can vote more than once, they can't change their vote. Why should they not see the votes until the poll is closed?

Roger that. I added you to the Sherdog Shoop News PM group where I announce contests and stuff.
giphy.gif

Oh I just looked and there is no option to not see the voting scores.
I think it's a box you tick at the beginning when you make the thread, along with the duration... Can only be done in advance, just like you can add to polls, but can't remove options.

Last edited:
I'd have to make some first, I have some skills but it'll be my first time trying. I'll get a copy of photoshop tonight and see if I can do something.
Just keep bumping your Kung Fu....

ypBWNgK.gif

I'm sure you'll get the hang of it!
icon_cheers.png

RIP @Kristian82 gif

If people see a "friends" shoop is close to winning they might be inclined to change their vote.

I think he just wants fair and honest voting where possible. Vote for your top 5 and then wait.

my guess anyway
Shoops are anonymous so you can't know which one is your friend's...

But I agree that it would be better without the name of the voters so people don't get influenced and vote for a particular shoop because someone they know also voted for it.

But I think they do it so they can see if people create accounts to vote for themselves.

@bigwaverider can mods still see the name of the voters if you make them hidden for the poll?

To make the final you needed to qualify from the first round, top 20 out of 36 contestants.

Sounds like you're all talk and no action brother, and Jon Jones didn't just pulse, he failed a test.
ATNA is my life story i am working on it now tho.. maybe this is the right choice

Ok Sansnom :p foolproof system
What's your alternative?

Removing the voters names could help making sure no one gets influenced by other voters but there is no way to know if someone asked other people to vote for them.

Hopefully if someone does the word gets out and they get banned.

What's your alternative?

Removing the voters names could help making sure no one gets influenced by other voters but there is no way to know if someone asked other people to vote for them.

Hopefully if someone does the word gets out and they get banned.
I would like to hear from the artists whether they also prefer to see the total votes live or have them hidden until the end, and I respect your opinion as one of those. I agree there's no perfect system.

I would like to hear from the artists whether they also prefer to see the total votes live or have them hidden until the end
I'm an advocate of freedom for the individual & despise big government interfering with that freedom.

I say let us bang how we want to bang with as few limitations as possible.​

t2SMeOZ.jpg

revolution-dancing-jpg.539053

Attachments

• Revolution dancing.jpg
    Revolution dancing.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Back