Shoop WINNERS REVEALED!!! MS PAINT V5 VOTING THREAD (RED THREAD)

7 votes total between the two threads. Not 7 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
f3a9835cf584a51d4ce35bc1edc32948.jpg

Well, I guess you knuckle-dragging mouth-breathers just don't get subtle, nuanced humour.

I mean, do I have to explain why a man getting hit in the nuts is so funny?!!!

GOD!!!!

Tablets are allowed.

We know the secret of number 2 from the other editions, he makes a version on photoshop first, then uses it as reference to draw on Paint.
”All entries will be done 100% by hand in MS Paint. There will be no animated gifs allowed. Single frame static images only. No storyboard shoops. No templates or external source pictures are to be used in your final shoop. Of course, you can use a picture as a "reference" only. In other words, you can look at a pic of Shadface and draw/paint it in MS Paint. No tracing as we can tell - trust me.”

<Fedor23>

”All entries will be done 100% by hand in MS Paint. There will be no animated gifs allowed. Single frame static images only. No storyboard shoops. No templates or external source pictures are to be used in your final shoop. Of course, you can use a picture as a "reference" only. In other words, you can look at a pic of Shadface and draw/paint it in MS Paint. No tracing as we can tell - trust me.”

<Fedor23>
What @Iron Skin is talking about is that people make their reference images inside of other programs sometimes. Which is perfectly legal & reasonable. I've dun it myself. I'll create my idea in photoshop because it's easier to move things around & work out my distances & sizes n stuff... & then I'll use that as a reference.

As long as we're not tracing it, stuff like that is perfectly fine.

Here'z an example: I built my whole idea in photo shop first, & then put an effect on it that took away some of the colors on Jones... which will make it easier to see how to emulate the shadowz n stuff in Paint. (the judges looked too crowded in teh final paint, so I nixxed them)

template shoop cartooned 3.jpg

Then I built the whole thing from scratch & by hand using this as my reference.

v1BigON.png

10 is my favourite. Awesome work done in all of these though

Mirhalo brah!! Thanks for dropping by. Did ye vote?

One of these days I will enter a 7 pixel Paint shoop. It will be epic.

I did a 33 pixel one (not including the background)

33px-png.810529

The level of artistry is comical, but WTF IT'S MS PAINT TIS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!$%#^@*!!

Great job!

Thank you brother!

Nice bumps.

Bra support analyst. My dream job!

my dream job is Mattress Tester to see how sleepable a mattress is. 8 hrs a day plus overtime.

Groovy Bump
POCqo3u.gif

The Landolorian!
IU2EJam.gif

<Fedor23>

Just see @Myrddin Wild's post below. If you have more to say about it, you can PM me and I can help.

What @Iron Skin is talking about is that people make their reference images inside of other programs sometimes. Which is perfectly legal & reasonable. I've dun it myself. I'll create my idea in photoshop because it's easier to move things around & work out my distances & sizes n stuff... & then I'll use that as a reference.

As long as we're not tracing it, stuff like that is perfectly fine.

Here'z an example: I built my whole idea in photo shop first, & then put an effect on it that took away some of the colors on Jones... which will make it easier to see how to emulate the shadowz n stuff in Paint. (the judges looked too crowded in teh final paint, so I nixxed them)

template-shoop-cartooned-3-jpg.810512

Then I built the whole thing from scratch & by hand using this as my reference.

v1BigON.png

Well said. Spot on.

Attachments

• 33px.png
    33px.png
    2 KB · Views: 38
Back