Shoop WINNERS REVEALED!! - ✌️✌️Non Gif Shoop Contest v4 "B"

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 10 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL. THREAD "B".

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks to everyone who voted for mine. I'm feeling very greatful!

I agree this card was pretty lack luster for Shoop content which is why I resorted to Spider-Man shoop. I honestly didnt think it would do well since its not a funny shoop and is missing the laugh factor, which is what usually drives the impact home.

Thank you again to @bigwaverider @Arqueto176 and @myrddin for making this all possible!

Unfourtunately, I heard @Ikky tested positive for dick pills. So I guess that makes me the winner of this round by default and the reebok money prize.

I agree this card was pretty lack luster for Shoop content which is why I resorted to Spider-Man shoop. I honestly didnt think it would do well since its not a funny shoop and is missing the laugh factor, which is what usually drives the impact home.

Thank you again to @bigwaverider @Arqueto176 and @myrddin for making this all possible!

You're welcome brother you made a really nice shoop good job..........loan me $25?

You may be gloating about your victory, but what I see is a huge target on your back. :D

Nah seriously.... good win for ya brah. Feels good huh?

I thought it was funny! It looks amazing, and the idea is very clear and concise. Good composition. Just an A+ shoop.

I got stomped in this competition. Sounds like I should go back to MS Paint.

I thought your shoop was solid and even voted for it. The best advice I have ever gotten about Shooping on Sherdog was "There is no accounting for taste." I will never forget these words.

Unfourtunately, I heard @Ikky tested positive for dick pills. So I guess that makes me the winner of this round by default and the reebok money prize.
If you get Reebok money your life will change and you will be too busy living the life to hang with us shoopbros. For that reason I called reebok and told them to send you a Giblert tshirt instead.

Well done mate!

God damn, I was just one vote away from advancing!
Are you going to ask for a recount? because some of them voted for their own entries ... did you?

You, MacGregor & HughPugh all tied on 21 too

It stands out as a high quality shoop, so even though I didn't vote for it I did want to especially based on that first view impact

I just scored all the shoops I liked from 1 to 10 which left me with 13 I think, I simply removed the lowest 3 scores and voted accordingly. Congratulations, that was a hard concept to get right because in most scenes Spiderman has a full mask on, and of course quite a few others went with a Spiderman theme.

:eek: yeah buddy. Fuck that was harder than expected. Onto the next round boys.
@astrozician
@DLX
@Zeroinnes
@MMAKen
giphy.gif

Big ups to the @bigwaverider, @Arqueto176 , @Myrddin Wild and everyone who participated.

Hey bro how are you doing? how come you didn't defend your title? and thanks for the love.......

source.gif
I̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶i̶t̶i̶s̶ M̶y̶ ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶g̶n̶a̶n̶t̶ Too busy right now, was barely on sherdog.

I̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶i̶t̶i̶s̶ M̶y̶ ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶g̶n̶a̶n̶t̶ Too busy right now, was barely on sherdog.
Caught a skin infection from Gastelum. You were missed bro!

Back