Wink gets paid by perry and he doesn't even train or coach him LMAO

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wink makes perry pay for that camp, and probably high priced at that. The return favor is hitting pads with Frank fucking Lester????

<JagsKiddingMe>

Wink be scamming people left and right. Make that $$$ by any means necessary

What’s up with all the Wink hate on here?

Obviously its better training than where he was. Why else would he be there?

how do you know winklejohn doesn't train him?

Obviously its better training than where he was. Why else would he be there?

I'm just saying. It's like going to Holland and paying the big money to train woth lucien carbin or Hoost, and they end up sticking you with a henri hooft like b class mitt holder

Winklejohn is a bad striking coach, so no harm in that.

I'm just saying. It's like going to Holland and paying the big money to train woth lucien carbin or Hoost, and they end up sticking you with a henri hooft like b class mitt holder
Hi mr hoost im here at your gym sir. Now go hold mitts for me boy.

What’s up with all the Wink hate on here?

Guy has always come across as a douche to me plus has such a gross way of doing mitt work in training videos, I've always disliked that style.

Guy has always come across as a douche to me plus has such a gross way of doing mitt work in training videos, I've always disliked that style.
My old coach used to train there back in their prime. He says wink was one of the worst striking coaches he ever had. That's why most of the team ran to denver for a good period only so they can have more heavyweights and greg in their corner. However I've heard worse stories about trevor witman

Thats how it is at most gyms man. Henri Hooft would probably look at you like you were crazy if you demanded he hold pads for you because you pay to go to his gym. They hire and teach people to be the trainers at their gym.

Thats how it is at most gyms man. Henri Hooft would probably look at you like you were crazy if you demanded he hold pads for you because you pay to go to his gym. They hire and teach people to be the trainers at their gym.

Thats why you pay the money and set a time. My gym is the same. One guy is cheaper than the other. But when you pay that money and still get shit, it's an insult.

Also, i wouldn't pay high price for hooft. That's a rip off in of itself

Last edited:
Is he paying Winkle or the gym? There's a difference. However, I still feel they should have treated Cowboy with much more respect.

Isn't that dream of every person? To get paid and not do anything?

Winklejohn was hit by a toenail and lost his vision in that eye.

What are his credentials anyway? Him and Jackson are obviously successful but im dumbfounded as to why. Neither really seem like they bring much to the table but obviously they do. Just literally have no clue what it is.

After seeing some of the videos Perry has posted and some of the things he's done before or after fights, I don't think this guy is especially known for his intelligence.

Wink makes perry pay for that camp, and probably high priced at that. The return favor is hitting pads with Frank fucking Lester????

<JagsKiddingMe>

Wink be scamming people left and right. Make that $$$ by any means necessary

Let’s get one thing straight;

Perry gets cheated by no one.

He blesses who he chooses to bless.

He is a kind god.

Back