Wineland vs Pickett

mschnei4

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Anyone have an explanation for how one judge scored this fight 30-27 Pickett? Do you think these judges are taking bribes, or are actually that horrible at judging fights? It seems we have to hold our breath for every decision these days, even if one fighter obliterates the other.

lol. Bribes have nothing to do with it. The AC's have always been horrible. Prize fighting judging has been controversial for like the last hundred years.

Anyone have an explanation for how one judge scored this fight 30-27 Pickett? Do you think these judges are taking bribes, or are actually that horrible at judging fights? It seems we have to hold our breath for every decision these days, even if one fighter obliterates the other.

I think that it must have been the same judge that scored it 30-27 for Melvin, there was a theme of fucked up scorecards all night. I doubt it was anything malicious though, just a bad judge who doesn't know what he is looking at.

no fuckin clue.

these two are my faves at BW and i picked pickett to win but he got handled.

There is usually one judge who scores the other way just to fuck with us.

When I heard 30-27 Pickett and 30-27 Guillard I was baffled.

When I heard "judge" and not "all three judges," my heart skipped a beat.

The judges have figured out they can score it however they want without repercussions so they either score it in favor of their favorite fighter or opposite of what it should be to screw with Dana.

Back