Wineland vs Pickett

jpayne77

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I think it's a robbery that this fight is not on the main card as I'm more stoked about this fight over any other fight except the main event of course. Does the winner deserve a crack at the winner of barao/mayday? Who wins and why? I think Wineland has very underrated ground game and wins via ground and pound stoppage or dominant decision even though everybody thinks this will be a stand up war. Thoughts?

It SHOULD be a great fight, so it doesn't surprise me that it's free. Trying to bring in more viewers.

And I think the winner gets the title shot. Which I think will be Wineland

Main Event of FX is still good and provides a good lead into the PPV

Pickett by brutal uppercut

Cariaso vs Moraga being on Facebook is the most absurd

I am going with Wineland. I think he has really hit his stride and he is fighting beautifully. Picket has the heavy hand but I believe that Wineland is the better all around fighter.

Cariaso vs Moraga being on Facebook is the most absurd

Agreed but Cariaso is still unknown. I see that changing relatively soon though. Maybe he can get a vicious quick finish and fill up time on FX or the PPV.

This would be a main card fight on 95% of cards.

Great matchup, hoping for a war.

This would be a main card fight on 95% of cards.

Great matchup, hoping for a war.

Agreed and I think it will be. Sucks one has to lose bc I like Pickett also but the winner IMO is the easy next #1 contender. But don't be surprised to see Wineland turn it into a grappling match which he is very underrated in, and also superior to Pickett in. I could be wrong tho as I have been before

Also wish toress was still in ufc as him and Wineland was a fight I've always wante to see at 135

The lead-in fight to the PPV is one of the most important spots on the card for the UFC, if not for the fighters. I'm more surprised that they kept Leben/Brunson on the main card when Guillard/Varner got put on the card.

no way lebens fight should be on the main card over this.

guillard vs varner is on the prelims aswell wtf

except for catching Jorgenson, Wineland is not exactly on a roll

people are over rating him ? i think Picket will make smooth work on this one

Back