Wineland Vs. Mizugaki will be fun and is more intriguing to me than other Prelims except Barberena

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Wineland Vs. Mizugaki will be fun and is more intriguing to me than other Prelims except for the Barbarena fight. Watched a ton of Wineland's fights he has had some great fights and he beat Saenz who even as a Faber fan was giving Faber fits before the uncalled eye poke. Mizugaki has had a rough run of late but look for a good fight that no one is talking or cares about. Wineland has been putting on good shows since the WEC...

I'll take Wineland cuz Mizugaki lost his soul to Cruz

I got wineland because he was badass in Undisputed 3.

Wineland Vs. Mizugaki will be fun and is more intriguing to me than other Prelims except for the Barbarena fight. Watched a ton of Wineland's fights he has had some great fights and he beat Saenz who even as a Faber fan was giving Faber fits before the uncalled eye poke. Mizugaki has had a rough run of late but look for a good fight that no one is talking or cares about. Wineland has been putting on good shows since the WEC...

Nothing against faber but idk how he won that Saenz fight. He looked terrible and getting the win got him embarrassed by cruz

Yeah I agree, a super sleeper fight will be Moontasari vs Morono. James has a fan friendly fighting style and Morono is trying to live up to the hype he put together coming into the UFC on short notice and beating a long time vet one Kyle Noke.

Mizugaki is only entertaining when he's getting destroyed. Should be a good fight..

Both guys are inconsistent but dangerous. Obviously both are on the tail end too but both are exciting generally. I've been a Wineland fan for a long time and love this match up.

Mitz has the best body lock takedowns in the the game, I'll always be a great fan!

Always a fan of mizugaki! I think this fight will definitely be fun.

A fight between two pioneers of the BW division at the end of their careers. Sucks one of themy has to lose.

Mizugaki says this fight could be his last fight due to health problem.

FOTN, calling it now.

Wineland has always been my favourite fighter and Mizugaki brings it every time.

Back