Windy gloves?

Boliviano

White Belt
Reaction score
Where the hell can i get windy hook & loop training/sparring gloves and windy hook & loop bag gloves in black. Ive searched everywhere but no luck most places are sold out tried combat sports and they said its a few months wait

Try some of the other online stores. I would e-mail them or call them to see if they have them in stock, a lot of times they get their stuff from Combat Sports, so if they are out then most of the other places are out too.

I like www.mmatraining.tv

Thanks for the links but what about the windy bag gloves (hook & loop) any sites that sell these?
I would of preferred one site that supplies both but if one site has one and not the other i'm okay with it.

For anyone that has these. I just got them and I'm not a glove expert, but they don't really seem like they're made of leather, possibly synthetic. Does anyone know the details on these gloves? I ordered from mmawarehouse so I assume I didn't get a knock off pair. Any info would be helpful.

That's a pretty serious accusation.....I own a pair in red that I got from Cagesidemma.com and there's absolutely nothing that would lead me to believe they're synthetic...it may just be b/c the leather is so pristine b/c they're brand new?

What makes you think they're synthetic leather instead of real leather? As long as it's got the "Handcrafted in Thailand" sticker and it's got a white cuff...they should be the real deal.

I know with Windy's, when they have the same color cuff as the actual glove and/or yellow "Windy" labels, then they're synthetic leather...

Wow...great response to his question...did you even read the thread or did you read the first thread and that was it?

He ordered them from MMAwarehouse and fears that they may be counterfeit...the thread's gone from "where can I get them?" to "got them for a good price, but..."

If you're gonna pimp stuff, do it a little more responsibly...

That's a pretty serious accusation.....I own a pair in red that I got from Cagesidemma.com and there's absolutely nothing that would lead me to believe they're synthetic...it may just be b/c the leather is so pristine b/c they're brand new?

What makes you think they're synthetic leather instead of real leather? As long as it's got the "Handcrafted in Thailand" sticker and it's got a white cuff...they should be the real deal.

I know with Windy's, when they have the same color cuff as the actual glove and/or yellow "Windy" labels, then they're synthetic leather...

Sorry maybe I worded that wrong. I'm not trying to say that I got ripped off, I'm just trying to find out whether or not these gloves have a different kind of leather or something. Where would I find the "Handcrafted in Thailand" sticker?

Sorry maybe I worded that wrong. I'm not trying to say that I got ripped off, I'm just trying to find out whether or not these gloves have a different kind of leather or something. Where would I find the "Handcrafted in Thailand" sticker?

It's printed on cuff...should be a picture of Thailand with a cirle around it and "Handcrafted in Thailand" printed around the circle...(don't quote me on that exactly...as I'm recalling from memory...my gloves are in my car, so I can't see them...but you get the gist)

I'll have to check when I get home today. One thing I did notice was that they had a "Distributed by (or) Imported by Combat Sports" tag on the cuff. Could this mean anything?

I'll have to check when I get home today. One thing I did notice was that they had a "Distributed by (or) Imported by Combat Sports" tag on the cuff. Could this mean anything?

That means they're legit...Combat Sports is an official distributor of Windy stuff in the US...

Honestly...after a little use, you'll definitely be able to tell that they're legit gloves...they're just super shiny and clean right now ;o)

Thanks for the help. I guess I'm just kind of paranoid after spending $75 on these gloves.

Thanks for the help. I guess I'm just kind of paranoid after spending $75 on these gloves.

Then it'll only surprise you more when these gloves last you for like...years...

It's just a different type of leather Windy uses. However I get where you are coming from with the synthetic comment, because I thought the same when I first saw them.

Ok good, thats exactly the kind of thing I was hoping to hear. Thanks for the input guys, it's really appreciated.

Back