Windy Full Face Head Gear

PsychoTic415

Orange Belt
Reaction score
anyone have any reviews on this headgear? hows the vision on it most importantly? im looking for a full face headgear that has good vision support.

inb4peopletellingyoutogetwinnings

hahaha, im asking because my cletos blocking partial vision of kicks from coming. I have old threads about headgears and everything so im not new to headgears. Ive tried the search function but nothing. It would really help me out if someone had feedback.

have you tried setting your HG abit higher, tighten up the strings up top? I know its pretty obvious, but people tend to miss the details.

have you tried setting your HG abit higher, tighten up the strings up top? I know its pretty obvious, but people tend to miss the details.

yeah, ive tried. didnt work thanks for the tip tho. The cheek protectors are just too big, i realize i dont need that much protection. Not tryna booast, but i notice the big difference with and without headgear in sparring. I feel way more loose confident, and able to see way better. but my trainer wont allow me to spar without a headgear..:icon_sad:

hahaha, im asking because my cletos blocking partial vision of kicks from coming. I have old threads about headgears and everything so im not new to headgears. Ive tried the search function but nothing. It would really help me out if someone had feedback.

Hey, so which cleto headgear is blocking your vision. Is it the old styles full face or the redesigned model?

yeah, ive tried. didnt work thanks for the tip tho. The cheek protectors are just too big, i realize i dont need that much protection. Not tryna booast, but i notice the big difference with and without headgear in sparring. I feel way more loose confident, and able to see way better. but my trainer wont allow me to spar without a headgear..:icon_sad:

so basically the cheeks is whats blocking your vision?
http://www.mmawarehouse.com/Revgear...&cgid=head-guards&prefn1=brand&prefv1=Revgear
this might work. I own the headgear, well atleast the older version. it has very small cheek protectors, and field of vision is great.

Bump! Any reviews? Ive seen this headgear and it looks great and i think the contruction is great

any one experience using this headgear? i already search the forum but still no reviews only gloves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back