win or lose, Anderson makes MMA exciting?

deluxeh0

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I have to say yes. He makes you pull your hair out when he is trolling around. You see glimpses of greatness with that knee and upkick. Win or lose he is still top 10!

I hate the clowning. Hate it.

Anderson claims he likes to put on a show for the fans, but I wonder what percentage would rather see him just fucking fight for a change.

That upkick was insane.

Top 10 what?

I hate the clowning. Hate it.

Anderson claims he likes to put on a show for the fans, but I wonder what percentage would rather see him just fucking fight for a change.
I hate it too. The fans say he does it because he's not taking the fight seriously, but why would he be in there and busting his ass in training if he wasn't serious about it?

He is must watch tv. The clowning is amazing. But he needs to learn to turn it up sometimes. There were at least 2 times I thought he could finish Bisping if he would just throw punches.

his fighting style is awesome and last fight was very exciting. the clowning everyone agrees has to go.

He's still top 5 in the UFC in terms of generating popcorn. He's good.

He is must watch tv. The clowning is amazing. But he needs to learn to turn it up sometimes. There were at least 2 times I thought he could finish Bisping if he would just throw punches.
the clowning was amazing when he came out with victories, now it just pisses his fans off

No fighter has ever amazed me and frustrated me as much as Anderson

Anderson can make a person depressed and excited at the same time.

1. Silva seems to have an issue with fighting conventionally. He's too arrogant to fight like everyone else, or to seize easy opportunities.

2. The clowning and theatrics are part of his style, which is to sap the confidence of his opponents and create openings.

The guy started to decline around the first Sonnen fight. His chin was weaker and his reflexes were slower. He would have known his best weapons were fading and yet he has kept on fighting.

Say what you want about the guy, but MMA is obviously in his blood.

i though silva had a broken left hand. he threw it like once per round.
He stood there any got hit trying to do matrix shit. it didn't work like it used to.
I still love silva. best fighter to watch almost ever. he should retire though.

I don't mind the theatrics; I find it exciting to watch and I think it is part of his style. He layed it on a little too heavy in last night's fight and it cost him.

Back