• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Win by pictogram?

gunsblazingmode

Belt with 50 shades of grey
@Orange
Reaction score
Before the fight everyone discussed the issue Jones had with drug test results,but right after he won - dead silence.
Do people really accept this fight as fair and square, even by todays standards, where athletes atleast should pass USADA drug testing?
This fight is no contest for me.

P.S. Isnt ironic that in post fight interview Jones said his victory is product of his coaches work,sparring partners,etc.
Word product fits so perfect to the doctors who made him fucking hulk,i wish he would say it straight,like he did with coke

The win was'nt fair
At same time i think clean Jones will still have won yesterday

Before the fight everyone discussed the issue Jones had with drug test results,but right after he won - dead silence.
Do people really accept this fight as fair and square, even by todays standards, where athletes atleast should pass USADA drug testing?

P.S. Isnt ironic that in post fight interview Jones said his victory is product of his coaches work,sparring partners,etc.
Word product fits so perfect to the doctors who made him fucking hulk,i wish he would say it straight,like he did with coke

What?

Jon won.
It seems that a lot of people have a problem with that

Jones beat DC and Gus twice!
ST2J9ZS.gif
ST2J9ZS.gif

BRO ....THAT PICOGRAM HELPED JON BEAT DC AND JON. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND, GIVE ME A FIVE HOUR ENERGY AND I CAN LAST MORE THE 3 MINUTES DURING SEX. P..E..D's are REAL

Back